Gender Pay Gap, Feminazis, and Donglegate

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Feminazis and Donglegate

Postby mrgreen » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:02 pm

Feminists: "Teach Babies Not To Rape!"
The ever-expanding definition of rape...
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby sandman » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:22 am

Everyone wants to be able to consider themselves a victim nowadays and stretching definitions is one way to make a bigger tent for all the wannabe victims to gather in. The Church of Victimology is the fastest growing religion in the USA and it has surpassed Christianity as the dominant religion in this once great country.
sandman
Backcountry Hiker

Postby MojaveMike » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:32 am

“Burkini” Spark Outrage from Feminists
This could have been posted to "Swimsuits For Women" in the Recreation and Entertainment section, but it fits here even better. Feminazis are critical of making this outfit available. They claim it somehow enslaves women, but by making this available women are provided with more options and therefore more freedom of choice. It would have made just as much sense for the feminazis to praise this garment since it reverses what they like to call the "objectification of women," but consistency and logic are not something you get when dealing with feminazis.
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrfish » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:27 am

BURKINI: The whole objectification of women angle makes it seem like feminists would applaud this type of swimsuit. But like most extremists, feminists are going to complain no matter what you do. If it's not objectification, then it's something else. It just never stops.
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby CrustyOldFart » Sun May 01, 2016 11:43 am

Ghostbusters Trailer Gets 500k+ Dislikes! Misogyny?!
It's just about ready to go over 600k dislikes. It's amazing that anyone at all gave it a thumbs up.
OFFICIAL TRAILER:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3ugHP-yZXw
CrustyOldFart
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby dilbert » Mon May 02, 2016 8:23 am

The trailer for that Ghostbusters remake is pretty horrible. I personally added another thumbs down vote to the tally. There is cringe-worthy and then there is just plain stupid and this movie is even worse than that. So much money wasted on such an obviously stupid project. It's amazing that anyone would throw money away like this!
dilbert
Lonesome Miner

Postby hokey smokes » Tue May 03, 2016 8:43 am

BEST COMMENT AWARD: My grandfather was a chain-smoker from the age of 15. One day my mother and other family members confronted him and told him that if he did not quite smoking that he would never see his grandson graduate from high school. He quit that day, but was diagnosed with cancer three years later and died while his grandson was a junior. After seeing what cigarettes did to my grandfather, I vowed to never smoke myself. But none of that mattered because this video gave me cancer.
hokey smokes
Greenhorn

Postby mrgreen » Mon May 30, 2016 11:31 am

Women Are Misogynists!
Men are actually less misogynistic than women! It's not the patriarchy that enforces beauty standards! It's the matriarchy!
:smack:
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby BoraxBill » Tue May 31, 2016 11:59 am

mrgreen: The other thing I got out of that video is that women are much more hypocritical than men. They complain all the time about how unfair men are, but as it turns out they are much, much less fair than men. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, but all you ever hear from popular media is how bad men are, but ultimately women are worse! I'm not gloating, but the irony is hard to ignore.
BoraxBill
Lonesome Miner

Postby Cactus Jack » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:30 pm

FEMINAZI - #GlassCeiling
Not even a tiny bit of exaggeration in this cartoon presentation! :laugh:
Cactus Jack
Greenhorn

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues