Racism and Hypersensitivity

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Racism and Hypersensitivity

Postby mrfish » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:23 am

Retroactive blaming: Poem by 'racist' Rudyard Kipling scrubbed off UK university wall
Hypersensitivity about racial issues has contributed to the dumbing down of America and other English-speaking countries.
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby dzrtdwg » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:13 am

Texas waiter fakes 'racist' receipt to get sympathy
Three cases of fake claims of racism are presented in this short news clip. There doesn't seem to be much of a question that almost all claims of racism alleged by blacks against whites are fake. However, racist incidents perpetrated by blacks against whites are vastly under-reported.
dzrtdwg
Lonesome Miner

Postby desertrat » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:17 am

Tucker: Left thinks racism against white people impossible
Most racists these days are Black. Of course, they insist that it's impossible for them to be racist. Hypocrisy! The truth is that anyone can be the victim of racism and anyone can be racist. There are no exemptions. Possibly one percent of Whites are racists, but it's pretty common to hear Blacks (and other minorities) make racist statements and there is a huge amount of Black on White crime, much of it motivated by racial hatred.
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:20 pm

Racism most definitely affects whites. In the '70's I was turned down by many employers because I was white and was told they had to hire minorities to make their quota. I remember how bad racism was when I was a boy and Kennedy was president; but about the time he got shot it began to turn 180 degrees. Two wrongs don't make a right. I think when Obama was president the pendulum finally reached a crescendo and is now swinging the other way. Makes me wonder; why can't we just find a happy medium and keep it there? Everything seems to go from one extreme to the other; but does it really have to be that way?
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby sandman » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:18 am

'#Cancelwhitepeople': NYT new tech editor faces backlash over tweets, what's newspaper's response?
Hypocrisy is alive and well and so is racism against White people. Now that there are almost no White people who are racist, apparently it's now alright to be racist against White people. Backwards? Dysfunctional? Hypocritical? Straight out stupid? There's definitely a double-standard here!
sandman
Backcountry Hiker

Postby JanuaryJones » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:07 pm

sandman: No doubt that there's a double-standard. White people get fired for the tiniest little thing, but other people get second, third, fourth, etc. chances. Also White people must be fully qualified to get hired, but other people can be pathetically unqualified and still get a job. Racism will end when everyone is treated according to the same standards!
JanuaryJones
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby recluse » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:32 pm

CNN's Don Lemon is Imagining Things!
When Obama says "monkeying around" it's okay, but when a white politician says the same thing... OMG... it's racism!
Imaginary racism is alive and well!!! :laugh:
recluse
Backcountry Hiker

Postby mrfish » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:52 pm

Believe in Something...Even if it means Sacrificing EVERYTHING?!
This is a fun little rant... :laugh:
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby surfsteve » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:27 pm

Gentlemen I have some great news. Our shoes don't need to be any good anymore because with the new marketing campaign they will just be burning them anyway...

Believe in something - EVEN IF IT MAKES NO SENSE!
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby cactuspete » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:14 am

Is Nike's gamble on Kaepernick paying off?
Just because you ride a jackass doesn't mean you're Jesus Christ! :laugh:
cactuspete
Prehistoric Fossil

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues