Conspiracy Theory Nutjobs

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Conspiracy Theory Nutjobs

Postby surfsteve » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:44 am

Secret Deep-Black War to Hijack your mind
By Preston James, Ph.D on November 21, 2016
The current state of mind-kontrol is probably far beyond anything you ever imagined possible
Dark-side Psi-power is the technology used in trauma based mind-kontrol, and the means by which psychopaths and narcissists are inducted into the worldwide Satanic pedophile network in incrementally criminal, anti-human Satanic rituals of abuse, rape, torture and even sacrifice of captive innocent children to gain more and more evil Satanic psi-power.

For rest of article see:
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/11/21 ... -you-sick/
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrgreen » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:41 pm

I don't mean to be insensitive, but I really hate that shit!
I hope you all recognize that quote. If you don't, try this link: https://youtu.be/kenF3_77774
Okay... so on to this pizzagate bullshit...
I Had a Meltdown While Researching #Pizzagate
I think this video proves that these PizzaGate nutcases are clinically insane. This guy has to have some kind of OCD or bi-polar issues. The dipshit actually cries over a Teenage Mutant Turtles Pizza Party joke. It's just a freaking joke. Obviously. Seriously. The guy is so stupid and literal in his thinking, that he can't recognize and enjoy a joke. He tries to analyze it, but he can't figure it out. He's like the South Park version of Kanya West.
If you don't get that reference, try this link: https://youtu.be/uEJM36uD60M
Anyways skip ahead to 2:00 in this video and watch about a minute of this video...
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby a2z » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:21 pm

mrgreen: I feel your pain! Most likely the guy is bi-polar and obviously pretty low on the IQ scale.
:laugh:
This #pizzagate stuff started out as a joke on 4chan and various .onion sites. It was kind of like an Onion News parody article only just kind of tossed around between hackers with a dark, twisted, sick sense of humor. For some reason some people took it seriously and it became a conspiracy theory. Just goes to show that a little knowledge (combined with a low IQ) is a bad thing. People who become obsessed by these stories are infantile when it comes to reality checking. Their heads would explode if they saw some of the joke photos posted (temporarily, of course) on 4chan and .onion sites. BTW, don't try finding any .onion sites unless you have a Tor capable browser and you know what you're doing. Just a friendly warning.
a2z
Cantankerous Mule

Postby mrgreen » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:41 am

a2z: Been there and done that! Yeah, darkweb and 4chan postings get a bit extreme and lots are straight out illegal, but that's the beauty of the interwebs! If the guy cried over that silly Ninja Turtles joke, I think he'd go into some kind of permanent psychotic stubbor if he checked out typical postings on the darkweb or even 4chan. Bi-polar seems like a reasonable diagnosis to me too.
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby surfsteve » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:55 am

Mr. Green. How do you know that it started out on 4 chan and various onion sites? I haven't read that anywhere. Or perhaps by various Onion type news sites are you referring to Wikileaks?

Here is one theory that Pizzagate is actually a psyop created to ridicule conspiracy theorists and lead to censorship of alternative news sites. “Pizzagate is actually freeSpeechgate.”

If it were a psyop I suspect it would have been created to take the focus off of all the corruption involving Hillary Clinton; especially by law enforcement such as the FBI and the media. When you think about it, it seems to be doing a pretty good job of doing just that.

Also I can't help suspect that when they are talking about getting rid of fake new sites that Wikileaks is at the top of their list.

I noticed that a lot of the more credible conspiracy websites are hardly covering it. In fact the video below, suggesting it is a psyop, was the only latest thing I could find on pizzagate. Even Alex Jones has been accused of ignoring it so maybe there is something to that theory.

Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrgreen » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:15 pm

PIZZAGATE: The Bigger Picture
Alex Jones working hard to keep this weak story together. I noticed more whackjobs have posted more videos on the topic. They obsess over and repeat the same weak stuff. That's why I'm thinking that many have OCD. They just keep on obsessing over the story and repeating it over and over. It's like it satisfies some psychological need for outrage or something. Their bizarre obsession with the story is actually more interesting than the story itself. As for Google Trends, "pizzagate" is still a fairly low interest phenomenon. Actually I should say that it's high-interest within the nutjob community, but 99% of the population is more like... :roll2:
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby surfsteve » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:40 am

I suppose that some of the people posting really wacky videos have an ulterior motive and are merely posing as whackjobs. This is probably the case with many conspiracy theories in order to distract and discredit them. Ultimately the truth will likely come out but it seems like the wackier the truth the more effort there is put into it to discredit it; deceiving most individuals much like a magician does, into believing that a bullet can make a u-turn or a commercial airliner can behave exactly like an explosive demolition and bring down a steel and concrete skyscraper. The reality is that none of those things are possible any more than watching a lady being sawed in half and put back together again; even though we saw it happen with our own eyes.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:10 pm

Before the Podesta emails there was Ted Gunderson, former head of the Los Angeles FBI. Though he died in 2011, here is his story.

1hr 3 min
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:52 pm

One of Hillary Clinton’s biggest supporters throughout the election cycle, New York Times columnist and Nobel Prize winner Paul Krugman, is now claiming that FBI Director James Comey and Russian President Vladimir Putin “installed” Donald Trump.

This is not the first time since the election that Krugman made headlines for spouting crazy conspiracy theories about how the US Presidency was stolen from Clinton by Russia. It is not even the first time in the past week.

Daniel Payne wrote about the “damaged psyches of the left,” based on Krugman’s unhinged rant.

Payne notes that the economist is starting to “sound like a tinfoil-hat-wearing neighborhood crank." “Krugman’s flip-flop—from a denigrator of ‘crazy conspiracy theories’ to an eager promoter of them—exposes perhaps just how fragile the political psyche of modern American liberalism is,”

Read more: https://sputniknews.com/us/201611281047 ... fbi-trump/
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrgreen » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:31 pm

#Pizzagate: an example of fake news gone too far
The problem here is that some incredibly stupid and psychologically unstable people actually believe this bullshit!
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues