Ban Bitches

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Ban Bitches

Postby dzrtdwg » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:26 am

Theranos – Silicon Valley’s Greatest Disaster
This is why we need more women running corporations.... :wtf:
dzrtdwg
Lonesome Miner

Postby mrfish » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:23 am

The current social cluster fuck we're living in is due to the ascendance of women into positions of power. All this progressive liberalism, green new deal crap, special snowflake SJW stuff, microsaggressions, phantom racism, and the rest of the libtard bullcrap would not be happening if men were still running things. Women tend to be a little too tolerant of dumb ideas and a little to eager to appease whiny idiots. That's not to say that all women are bad leaders, just the majority of them.
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:01 am

mrfish I can honestly say that has not been my experince. Stared work at 15, 62 now and still working.
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

Postby MojaveMike » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:18 pm

There's no doubt that the rise of progressive liberalism (and all the associated crap listed by mrfish) is highly correlated with the acendancy of women into positions of greater power and influence. That's difficult to deny. However, it's platitudinous to point out that correlation does not imply causation. I concede that mrfish might be correct in his observation, but it could also be the case that he's wrong. One thing that does seem to be the case is the tendency of people in organizations to rise to their level of incompetence. (That's actually known as the Peter Principle, BTW.) I've had and known of good bosses and bad bosses of both genders and while I'd rate men overall as slightly more efficient and effective, it's certainly the case that individual men can fail spectacularly and that individual women can be highly competent.
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby CactusHugger » Thu May 30, 2019 5:14 pm

Nike SJW Ad Parody :laugh:
This could have been posted to several different threads, but I picked this one!!!!
CactusHugger
Backcountry Hiker

Postby pdm » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:17 am

CactusHugger wrote:Nike SJW Ad Parody :laugh:
This could have been posted to several different threads, but I picked this one!!!!

It's great to start the morning with a funny video like that. It makes several important points, but always stays funny!
pdm
Cantankerous Mule

Postby defcon » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:23 am

Women Are Literally Too Smart For STEM
KEY QUOTE:
The entire education system is geared to treat boys as disposable.

In other words, the entire education system has been geared to promote the success of girls and to place obstacles in the path of boys. It's not until college, which most boys don't go to because they've been thoroughly demoralized from K to 12, that boys begin to seriously out-perform girls in the hard sciences. BUT even that is being targeted by feminazis and new educational "techniques" are being introduced to undermine the progress of boys there too! Basically what we have is a WAR ON MALES!
defcon
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby wildrose » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:43 am

defcon: Our educational system is very much like a war on males. That's not really even an exaggeration and the amazing thing is that any time there's some area found where males do well, efforts are made to undermine their success. It used to be that this mainly took place at the elementary school level, but then it went up into high school and now the war is being waged at the college level too. It's amazing that males still somehow manage to be successful at all!
wildrose
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby drdesert » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:31 am

What amazes me about public schools is how they're always trying to make things better for females, but they never give a thought about helping males. This is despite the fact that females get better grades on average than males. Despite this males excel once they leave school. Politicians talk about making school more relevant to the real world sometimes, but the problem there is that if they really did that, females would be challenged which would cause the femi-nazis and their SJW cheerleaders to go into orbit!
drdesert
Lonesome Miner

Postby shadylady » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:57 am

Are These Trump Supporters Wearing ‘Racist Bitch’ T-Shirts?
Must have t-shirt: https://nextlevela.com/products/im-a-racist-bitch-shirt/
Thumbnail Image
LINK: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-fans-racist-bitch-shirts/
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues