Ban Bitches

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Ban Bitches

Postby mrfish » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:30 am

CrustyOldFart: Well said! Banning words is not the answer. Heck I still use a whole bunch of words that I'm not supposed to. I don't care who don't like it, a word is a word and that's all it is. If you don't like a word I use then you can blank yourself! LOL (Out of respect for the proprietor of this board I did refrain from using one word that is sometimes considered to be obscene.)
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby MojaveMike » Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:10 pm

Always #LikeAGirl :roll2:
Another attempt at changing the way people use language based on the false premise that the tail wags the dog. I'd say more, but such a pathetic attempt to pander to the female audience in order to increase the sale of feminine hygiene products should be an insult to the intelligence of anyone with a pulse!
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrgreen » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:42 pm

On Being Defined By Barbie's Beauty Standards
This somehow seems appropriate for this thread! :smokin:
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby hungrybill » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:19 am

BOSSY - It's a great name for a cow!
hungrybill
Greenhorn

Postby tronagirl » Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:34 am

Little Girls Unleash F-Bombs For Feminism (Video Included) :wtf:
This is fucking funny? :shrug:
I agree with Anna on this one.
For example, choice phrases include “I’m not some pretty fucking hopeless princess in distress!”, “Pay up, motherfucker!”, and “Start teaching boys not to fucking rape!” Yes, these little girls also talk about rape, as well as how society judges women’s looks and pay equality.” *

The problem with this statement is that 99% of boys don't rape and you don't teach people not to rape. Some people are always going to do bad things no matter what they are taught!
:smack:
tronagirl
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby MojaveMike » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:52 am

tronagirl: Yes, that is a fucking funny video! And some of the comments are even fucking funnier! :laugh:
My 5 year old neice loves dressing up and pretending she's a princess. I'm going to go see her today and tell her she's supporting the patriarchy. She should instead be screaming her head off at everyone about rape and pay inequality. I'm sure being an angry bitch will help her a lot throughout her childhood.

A great comment deserves a great reply:
Could you imagine the talk at the lunch table. "Becky, me and the girls have all been talking... We all vote to bring Twinkies on Monday and we all think you are an angry bitch, what is up with that?" "My fat mom has been forcing me to do things against my will again". "Isn't that like rape Becky?" "Well, my mom says only men can rape, so no, its a term she uses called forced 'empowerment', all the fat mommy's make their fatherless kids do it."

And both deserve recognition:
You hit the nail on the fucking head.
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby shadylady » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:30 pm

Ban Bossy: Does it have the facts straight?
This lady does a great job of debunking all the false claims and setting things straight by dealing with facts, not with emotional BS!
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby tronagirl » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:33 am

shadylady: I like the way this lady reveals the lies used to promote this stupid Ban Bossy campaign. It's amazing how so many people nowadays feel that it's perfectly okay to lie in order persuade people to agree with them. I find it offensive that the Ban Bossy promoters resort to deceptive tactics to manipulate public opinion.
tronagirl
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby MojaveMike » Sat May 02, 2015 11:05 am

That's Not Rape! :wtf:
Are all feminists this incredibly stupid? The rating button on the original video had to be turned off for obvious reasons. The comments will probably all be deleted for the same reason. Bitches be trippin'!
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby shadylady » Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:04 pm

Girls' Life vs. Boys' Life: SEXISM?
Any claims of sexism should always be taken with a few grains of salt. More often than not they are completely false.
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues