Has America Ceased To Exist?

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Has America Ceased To Exist?

Postby pcslim » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:23 am

Has America Ceased To Exist? :upset:
I'm not buying this "the Jews run the world" spiel, but I think it is true that our government no longer represents the citizens of this country. Which means that our military does not defend the interests of us citizens, but the interests of someone else. I'd say that someone else is corporations. The problem is that this Bro Nathaniel fellow points out that many corporations have protested sanctions against Russia, which does seem to suggest that perhaps Jews do have undo influence on American politics. They have historically hated Russia and many times it has been asserted that Jews control the media and the media has been doing it's best to bash Russia and Putin. Geez, I'm beginning to talk myself into believing this "Jews run the world" theory. I hope that doesn't make me anti-Semitic!
pcslim
Lonesome Miner

Re: Has America Ceased To Exist?

Postby surfsteve » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:20 am

Be careful. Too much Brother Nathan will drive you crazy!
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby desertrat » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:57 am

The Difference Between Putin and Obama. - You Got to See This!!
I'm not so much impressed by Putin's pro-Christian and anti-gay policies. The truth be known, I'm pretty neutral on both issues, but Obama's pro-Jew policies do cause me to feel some concern. Bro Nathan calls this the Jewification of America and it does seem to be the case that Obama represents the Jews quite enthusiastically while he has completely abandoned ordinary Americans. He's willing to fight wars for the Jews and sacrifice American lives in doing so and that is a serious problem from my point of view.
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby pcslim » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:12 am

The Real Battle For Ukraine
This explains the campaign to demonize Putin. The USA has been the undisputed world leader for about fifteen or so years (ever since the fall of the USSR) and now Russia threatens the USA's world dominance. Russia refuses to take a subservient role and so they must be "the enemy" from the perspective of our leaders. A unipolar world is a very unhealthy thing IMHO and the correct way of dealing with Russia is recognize it as an equal and to work with it as partners, not adversaries. In fact, that's exactly what Russia has tried to do ever since Putin has been around, but the USA prefers an adversarial Cold War approach for some reason.
pcslim
Lonesome Miner

Postby BoraxBill » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:45 pm

It might be interesting to find out what percentage of the general population are Jewish and then compare that statistic with the percentage of lawyers, actors, etc. who are Jewish. Also what they call "gatekeeper" positions would be interesting to know about. By "gatekeeper" I'm talking about people in positions to hire people or to advance projects and make other decisions that have an impact on who gets to do what. It seems to me that a disproportionate number of characters in movies are Jewish. I really have nothing against Jews, but it does seem that Jews are given preferential treatment (fast track treatment) in a lot of professions.
BoraxBill
Lonesome Miner

Postby pcslim » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:38 am

BRICS...Breaking The Jewish Money Power
BRICS = Game Changer
Sanctions against Russia have less to do with anything happening in Ukraine (that's just a pretext) and more to do with Russia pulling the rug out from under the American financial system.
pcslim
Lonesome Miner

Postby cactuspete » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:55 am

China economy set to overtake US
The way I see it, it would be to the UK's and Germany's advantage to jump ship and align themselves with BRICS nations. Most likely this will happen at some point and the USA will find itself isolated economically. This is a dangerous situation since the one thing the USA has more than any other country is military power and it will be very difficult for our idiotic leaders to resist the urge to use it. Excuses are easy to make and when the shit hits the fan (economically speaking) leaders tend to use whatever tools they have in their arsenal to "fix" the problem and we have a lot of military tools and not much else!
:whack02:
cactuspete
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby a2z » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:23 pm

Brother Nathaneal speaks the truth. It's too bad he doesn't have a bigger audience. He has 42K subscribers and over 10 million views, but that's nothing compared to The Young Turks who have over 1.6 million subscribers and over 1.5 BILLION views. It would be nice if it were the other way around!!! However, it was nice to see TYT criticize Israel for bombing civilians in one of their recent videos, but they are way too soft on Israel as is the rest of the media here in the USA.
a2z
Cantankerous Mule

Postby cactuspete » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:44 am

Poll finds American malaise
Dysfunctional government is the biggest problem. I think the people realize that idiots in charge no longer work for them!
:curse:
cactuspete
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby desertrat » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:33 am

Obama's Iraq problem
The people do not approve of anything the president is doing and that's because he's representing the interests of someone else other than the American people. I doubt that any other established politician would do any better. They're all corrupt and are no longer interested in doing the will of the people of this country.
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Next

Return to News and Issues