Race Relations

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Race Relations

Postby CrustyOldFart » Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:08 am

If Trump Said What Joe Biden Just Said, Media Would Be MELTING DOWN
Biden is the master of the non sequitur.
CrustyOldFart
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby sandman » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:29 am

Liberals "GONE WILD" In Chicago
Straight talk, but will those who need to learn the most be listening?
sandman
Backcountry Hiker

Postby dzrtdwg » Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:37 am

George Floyd Police Bodycam Footage LEAKED, Video Shows It Was NOT Murder, Cops WILL Be Acquitted
For the sake of context, I included a post I made back a month or so ago. I called it then and the evidence supports what seemed clear to me back then. The brain dead idiots who protested the death of this worthless thug should have waited for the full story before they had massive tantrums and started destroying property and disrupting traffic. There is nothing good about allowing idiots to protest over something that does not deserve a protest. The world is better off without Floyd and the world would be a better place without all the brainlets who went out and protested over this death.

dzrtdwg wrote:Complaint: Autopsy reveals nothing to support strangulation as cause of George Floyd’s death
Preexisting conditions were the issue. The officer who "took a knee" did not seem to be putting that much pressure on the man's neck, just enough to hold him down. Only one officer should lose his job, the other three should be reinstated. As for the officer who "took a knee" he should be found innocent of any criminal behavior, but will probably face some kind of lawsuit. Hopefully he prevails in the lawsuit as it is clear that he did not use excessive force, but did display bad judgement by appearing to do more than he actually did.
dzrtdwg
Lonesome Miner

Postby MojaveMike » Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:58 am

EXCLUSIVE - FULL VIDEO: Leaked police bodycam footage shows George Floyd's arrest for the first time
Here's the uninterrupted video. I thought the protesters were idiots back then and this proves it! Some people are trying to blame the protests on media spin and there is some truth to that, but people need to be skeptical and less emotional. Anyone who was outraged over the Floyd's death is an idiot. It's that simple. It only takes a small amount of intelligence to realize that none of this would have happened if he had cooperated and not resisted arrest. Becoming emotional before all the facts are in is a pretty clear indication that a person has a very, very low IQ. And that's the problem. Far too many pathetically stupid people live in this country and they all have the right to vote. There should be some kind of requirement that people have some intelligence in order to be given the right to vote and we should be very quick to incarcerate those who are unable to restrain themselves from committing destructive acts of violence.
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby drdesert » Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:57 am

mrgreen posted this response to one of my posts in the COMMON CORE thread in the LOCAL NEWS forum and it makes a lot of sense here too. In fact, it would fit well with lots of topics because it's sort of like a "unification theory" which explains almost everything which is going wrong in the USA at this time.
mrgreen wrote:
drdesert wrote:BLM Teacher Breaks Down How Addition Is Racist
There is a very slim thread of truth to the idea that our number system and arithmetic algorithms are racist, but the argument is extremely weak. Here's what's true. Many primitive cultures never developed to the point where they had names for numbers before they came into contact with modern cultures. All modern cultures adopted the base ten system because it is very efficient and easy to work with. [As a side note, it's also true that many cultures -- particularly in Africa -- never invented the wheel and only learned about it as a result of coming into contact with modern Europeans.] Another important point to make is that people with high IQs tend to be good at math. In fact, math skills are the quickest and most reliable way of identifying a person of high intelligence, although there are exceptions to the rule, it is reliable most of the time. So, if you belong to a racial group with an average IQ which is lower than other racial groups, then it may SEEM like math is racist, but it's actually the case that math is just hard for people with low IQs. It's that simple.

drdesert: You point out the real INCONVENIENT TRUTH that the USA is currently facing. The BS that Al Gore claimed about global warming and climate change is not the real inconvenient truth at all. In fact, it was probably meant as a distraction from the real inconvenient truth. It's obvious that the real crisis we face is the IQ CRISIS and the fact that race enters into it makes it all the more difficult for people to come to grips with the reality of the situation.
drdesert
Lonesome Miner

Postby CrustyOldFart » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:19 am

dzrtdwg wrote:George Floyd Police Bodycam Footage LEAKED, Video Shows It Was NOT Murder, Cops WILL Be Acquitted
For the sake of context, I included a post I made back a month or so ago. I called it then and the evidence supports what seemed clear to me back then. The brain dead idiots who protested the death of this worthless thug should have waited for the full story before they had massive tantrums and started destroying property and disrupting traffic. There is nothing good about allowing idiots to protest over something that does not deserve a protest. The world is better off without Floyd and the world would be a better place without all the brainlets who went out and protested over this death.
dzrtdwg wrote:Complaint: Autopsy reveals nothing to support strangulation as cause of George Floyd’s death
Preexisting conditions were the issue. The officer who "took a knee" did not seem to be putting that much pressure on the man's neck, just enough to hold him down. Only one officer should lose his job, the other three should be reinstated. As for the officer who "took a knee" he should be found innocent of any criminal behavior, but will probably face some kind of lawsuit. Hopefully he prevails in the lawsuit as it is clear that he did not use excessive force, but did display bad judgement by appearing to do more than he actually did.

The officer should counter sue the family of George Floyd for raising such a worthless thug!
CrustyOldFart
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby pdm » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:19 am

George Floyd Arrest New Body-cam Footage Leaked
George Floyd would still be alive if he wasn't high on drugs and if he complied with the reasonable demands of the officers. There's a strong probability that the knee on his neck did not cause his death. Was there any pressure on his neck or was the knee just there to keep him from getting up?
pdm
Cantankerous Mule

Postby cactuspete » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:32 am

Bodycam Footage Of George Floyd Arrest Leaked; Shapiro Breaks It Down
Shapiro says that this new video will lead to the acquittal of all four officers. From day one I assumed that three of the officers were innocent of any and all wrongdoing. The only question was regarding the officer who placed his knee on Floyd's neck. Did the officer apply enough pressure to cut off oxygen or air? That was my original question and that was the only question I had about the incident. The optics were not good, but it's the facts that matter.
cactuspete
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby CrustyOldFart » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:02 am

Racism Only Affects The Weak Minded- Lebron James
Maybe he over generalizes about liberals, but I agree with most of what he says.
CrustyOldFart
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby CrustyOldFart » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:06 am

LeBron James Reaction to Jacob Blake Incident
It seems that LeBron James is the racist. He's the one who is making racially charged statements. So, he must be the racist. There's no other reasonable way of looking at the situation.
CrustyOldFart
Ancient Bristlecone

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues