Race Relations

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Race Relations

Postby recluse » Thu May 28, 2020 9:06 pm

Tucker: Media fan racial flames
Inferior idiots use any excuse they can find to justify their subhuman behavior. When it comes to dealing with violent protesters and thugs who shutdown freeways, I agree with pdm:
pdm wrote:Two things needed to take care of this situation: 1) machine gun, 2) bulldozer. Then just dig a hole and bury the trash. This is human trash at it's worst. No redeeming value whatsoever!

recluse
Backcountry Hiker

Postby sandman » Fri May 29, 2020 6:37 am

CHIMPING OUT
I heard a commentator refer to the behavior of protesters as "chimping out." Not being well-versed in pop culture lingo, I had to look the term up. This is what I found.
CHIMP OUT - A pop culture term "Used to describe the bad behavior of nigs, especially when they behave like animals" according to the highly regarded font of all knowledge, Urban Dictionary.
sandman
Backcountry Hiker

Postby KissMyTail » Fri May 29, 2020 7:54 am

sandman: Definitely that's a very non-PC term, but when you observe the behavior of the rioters these last few days, it seems almost too kind to use the term. I googled the term and got highly curated search results. So, I tried duckduckgo.com and wound up with uncensored search results. I found this site:
http://www.chimpout.org
Obviously the content at the site is of an incredibly non-PC nature, but some of it was funny. For instance, there was a picture of that Crapperneek guy "taking a knee" and that was used to describe what the officer in Minneapolis did which sparked all the looting and subhuman behavior we've seen the last few days. BTW, the n-word is used freely at the chimpout.org site and so if you are easily offended you probably should not visit the site.
KissMyTail
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby mrfish » Sat May 30, 2020 6:52 am

Leaving an entire website out of search results? That's censorship of the worst kind! I'm not saying that I like the website, but I have the right to know it exists and look at it for myself! I don't need Google to make decisions for me!
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby dzrtdwg » Sat May 30, 2020 7:21 am

Complaint: Autopsy reveals nothing to support strangulation as cause of George Floyd’s death
Preexisting conditions were the issue. The officer who "took a knee" did not seem to be putting that much pressure on the man's neck, just enough to hold him down. Only one officer should lose his job, the other three should be reinstated. As for the officer who "took a knee" he should be found innocent of any criminal behavior, but will probably face some kind of lawsuit. Hopefully he prevails in the lawsuit as it is clear that he did not use excessive force, but did display bad judgement by appearing to do more than he actually did.
Last edited by dzrtdwg on Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
dzrtdwg
Lonesome Miner

Postby dzrtdwg » Sat May 30, 2020 7:26 am

Minneapolis mayor pleads for peace as Floyd protests erupt into chaos
The real issue here is all the idiots out looting and vandalizing. It's sad that someone died while being arrested and maybe the officer did not follow protocol, but all levels of government acted immediately to investigate and deal with the issue. There was no need for protests and there definitely was no need for rioting. Economic recovery from the pandemic will now be even slower in areas damaged by rioters and those out rioting may wind up spreading the virus more than would have otherwise been the case. Stupid and dysfunctional behavior, plain and simple!
dzrtdwg
Lonesome Miner

Postby shadylady » Sat May 30, 2020 7:44 am

Andy Ngo Discusses Deadly Minneapolis BLM Riot
All these people should be arrested. I don't even mind if these people are shot on sight. BLM and ANTIFA should be deemed criminal organizations and brutally dismantled and the leaders charged with inciting riots with the intent to cause loss of life and property damage.
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby desertrat » Sat May 30, 2020 9:47 am

h e l t e r s k e l t e r us
This is exactly why libtards want to take away your guns. That way when the retarded rioters come to your neighborhood, you will have no way to defend yourself.
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby MojaveMike » Sat May 30, 2020 10:16 am

Offended by everything.... ashamed of nothing.
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby panamint_patty » Sat May 30, 2020 3:14 pm

CNN Draws Largest Crowd In Years :smack:
Well, at least the riots have been good for someone!
CNN executives were baffled by a large crowd outside their offices and in their lobby Friday, not having seen an audience that size in many years. Execs quickly added the hundreds of people outside their offices to their audience numbers, more than doubling their ratings for the day.

MORE: https://babylonbee.com/news/cnn-draws-largest-crowd-in-years
panamint_patty
Prehistoric Fossil

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues