The ISIS Conspiracy

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

The ISIS Conspiracy

Postby mrgreen » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:50 pm

Texas Sheriff Threatens To Send ISIS To Hell on Fox News :dizzy:
This is pretty funny. Cenk is his usual ignorant assholish self and he completely misrepresents what the sheriff has to say. On the other hand the sheriff is a little bit out there. So basically what you have is one asshole criticizing another asshole, but in the end it all has something to do with what's going on in Syria and Iraq. Not that it really matters.
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Re: ISIS

Postby mrgreen » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:51 pm

Bob Dylan Mastermind Behind ISIS :nopity:
I'm surprised that the conspiracy theorists out there haven't figured out the connection yet.
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Re: ISIS

Postby mrgreen » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:03 pm

The ISIS Conspiracy :poop:
There are a lot of versions of ISIS on YouTube, but only a couple live renditions by Dylan himself. I think that's because Dylan is a stingy asshole who won't let his music be posted on YouTube. Not that it has anything to do with him being Jewish or anything.
VIMEO: http://vimeo.com/61341838
The wind it was howlin' and the snow was outrageous
We chopped through the night and we chopped through the dawn
When he died I was hopin' that it wasn't contagious
But I made up my mind that I had to go on

mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Re: The ISIS Conspiracy

Postby surfsteve » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:32 am

This guy was speaking 08-05-90. Look at the date in the video. You will probably be surprised when you find out who ISIS really is.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby cactuspete » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:13 am

It could be that a close analysis of the lyrics to this Bob Dylan song would reveal some hidden meanings which would tell us a lot about ISIS! LOL
cactuspete
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:50 am

Not a whole lot said in this video.

If ISIS is our enemy how come they are attacking Syria and Iran?

Just my observations but ISIS soldiers seem to be remarkably well supplied, well fed and well dressed. I was amazed at the intricate detail and craftsmanship of their face masks. They also seem to be remarkably well organized. They seem more like elite special forces than a bunch of renegades like the media portrays them.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:49 am

cactuspete wrote:It could be that a close analysis of the lyrics to this Bob Dylan song would reveal some hidden meanings which would tell us a lot about ISIS! LOL

Hmm.
The moon is a satellite of the sun.
Israel is sort of a satellite of the United States
In the book Animal Farm, Snowball could be Israel and Snowball's army could be ISIS.
The goddess Isis assembles the pieces of Horus but can not find his penis so she substitutes a golden phallus.
Calling Obama a golden phallus is not a far stretch... Well maybe but the whole fits. Sort of...
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby MojaveMike » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:37 am

SONG LYRICS: I think there are a number of clues in the lyrics to this song which provide us with an idea of what Dylan was planning way back in 1976 when this song was published. First of all, there is the fifth of May reference. Isn't that Mexican Independence Day? Also there's the lines about traveling north in cold weather. And then there's the line about chopping. Don't ask me how I figured it out, but ISIS is going to recruit Mexicans to attack on Cinco de Mayo. They'll take over the Alamo and this time it will be impossible to forget the Alamo. It will be a rallying cry to all ISIS sympathizers around the world to attack the evil American empire. As usual I'm being sarcastic, but I'm sure there are those out there that would take my interpretation of the lyrics seriously!
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrfish » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:22 am

MOJAVEMIKE: You'd better hope that none of that actually happens, otherwise the NSA will come looking for you since they'll conclude that it would be impossible for anyone to predict a scenario as crazy as that! LOL
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby surfsteve » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:49 am

It's not Dylan. It's Animal Farm. Animal Farm was never about Russia. It was about US. Though I have to admit I had my pigs mixed up in a German's bombed Pearl Harbor moment. What if Orwell intentionally reversed their names? ( Napoleon and Snowball) Not sure why he would do that. You got to admit though. Napoleon was the one snowballing everyone with propaganda. The name would have suited him better and made for a more interesting book.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Next

Return to News and Issues