The Charlie Hebdo shootings in France.

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

The Charlie Hebdo shootings in France.

Postby surfsteve » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:26 am

Right from the get go people were claiming this was a false flag. I thought it was just a bunch of conspiracy nutjobs till I saw this video today of supposedly a cop getting shot in the head. Not only does it look like they missed to me but it looks like they were using blanks. I wonder if there was a hole in the sidewalk where the cop was allegedly shot. It doesn't look like enough dust to have come from a real bullet to me but I'm no expert.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Re: The Charlie Hebdo shootings in France.

Postby CactusHugger » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:45 pm

Mocking Islam Shouldn't Be A Death Sentence
I'd like to see our government officials speak as harshly about Saudi Arabia as they do about North Korea. When it comes to primitive barbarism, Saudi Arabia is much worse than North Korea!
CactusHugger
Backcountry Hiker

Re: Mocking Islam

Postby shadylady » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:51 am

CactusHugger: When it comes to the major religions, Islam is the most backward and primitive of them all. European nations would be wise to ban the building of Mosques and to not allow immigration from predominantly Muslim countries. Actually the USA should do the same.
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Re: Mocking Islam

Postby mrfish » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:47 am

Islam deserves no respect. It is a barbaric and primitive religion. It's a cancer that should be eliminated. I'm in favor of deporting all Muslims beginning immediately!
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby surfsteve » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:31 am

Yes but why risk killing a bunch of innocent people and purposely execute a cop who for all they know could have been a Muslim? It would have been much easier and more effective for them to quietly sneak into the office and kill the guy or kidnap him and make a video. Unless the video I posted is fake this is an obvious false flag framing the Muslims by taking advantage of their stupid religious extremist beliefs. I seem to recall a few posts of equally disturbing American, Christian videos, not to mention Duck Dynasty. Couldn't happen here? They said the same thing about a black president.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:13 am

Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Re: False Flag?

Postby CrustyOldFart » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:29 am

surfsteve: Nope. Not buying the false flag idea at all. But suppose it is some kind of false flag operation. What was the purpose? Was it to incite hatred toward Muslims? If so, what is the agenda? Are they trying to gain support for the passage of some law? If so, who are they? Do they want to gain support for military action of some kind? If so, where? Inquiring minds want to know! BTW, what does Duck Dynasty have to do with any of this?
CrustyOldFart
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby mrfish » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:52 am

Jon Stewart Puts Barack Obama On Blast For Skipping The Charlie Hebdo Rally! :laugh:
If you're in a hurry to get to the part where he eviserates Obama, skip ahead to FOUR MINUTES! :popcorn:
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby surfsteve » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:22 am

Rather than seeing him eviscerate Obama for not being there I see him as belittling the event and snubbing his nose at the French. It is- kind of ironic that they chose to use the pencil which can be erased instead of the pen; as a symbol of free speech. I guess that's because they don't really have free speech at all over there; they are a bunch of hypocrites.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/french-arre ... hypocrisy/
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Return to News and Issues