Presidential Elections 2016

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Presidential Elections 2016

Postby surfsteve » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:48 pm

Michael Moore, a hard core democrat who has said time and time again that he is voting for Hillary had this to say about Trump.

Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:51 pm

surfsteve wrote:Michael Moore, a hard core democrat who has said time and time again that he is voting for Hillary had this to say about Trump.

Apparently the video was taken out of context and Michael Moore was actually telling everyone to vote for Hillary. I watched this entire 23 minute Alex Jones video about it and I still have no idea how or why. Nice going Hillary. With friends like that who needs enemies?
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:17 am

The choice between Trump and Hillary is like the choice of death between cancer and a firing squad. I'm voting for Trump because at least with cancer we can live for a few more years and maybe even cure it with the right diet of action and information. There is no cure for a firing squad.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:20 pm

Trump and Fox News talk about FBI reopening Clinton email investigation.

Trump Announces FBI Reopening Of Clinton Email Investigation!

Here is the full speech by Trump in the opening of first video if anyone is interested.

FULL | Donald Trump Talks FBI Reopening Hillary Clintons Case In Manchester New Hampshire 10/28/16
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:45 am

According to these two videos Trump is winning among early voters in both Texas and Florida, two states that Hillary was supposed to be leading in. Early voters tend to be more democratic so this is a very good sign for Trump.

Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:54 pm

BREAKING: Hillary Cancels All Events In 3 CRITICAL Swing States… Media SILENT
http://thetruthdivision.com/2016/10/bre ... ng-states/

White House CANCELS all Obama Appearances at Hillary Campaign Events! ! !
https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/2340

Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:10 pm

It is my understanding that the FBI had these emails all along. Did Comey reopen the investigation because he suddenly found new evidence or did he do it because he finally realized that Trump was going to win and that he was not going to be protected by the Clinton crime machine?
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:11 am

The real presidential election is not between Trump and Clinton. It is between Tim Kaine and Mike Pence because if Clinton wins she will be indicted, found guilty and removed from office and if Trump wins he will be assassinated.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:16 am

Great discussion going on here:

“Clinton Foundation Is The Motherload”, Judge “IT’S TIME FOR A GRAND JURY”! Hillary To Be Indicted
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:52 am

Things are happening so fast I can't keep up with them.

20 shocking Clinton-scandal developments in 24 hours

The bombshell revelations are arriving almost hourly, with nearly two dozen in just the last two days.
The single most explosive development came from Fox News, which reported that an indictment of Clinton is likely.
Additionally, multiple news outlets have reported there are now at least five federal investigations into the Clintons and their close friends and associates.
Here’s what’s happened in the last 24 hours.
CBS reported on Thursday evening that the FBI has found emails “related” to Clinton’s role as secretary of state on the laptop of Anthony Weiner, estranged husband of Huma Abedin. She is Clinton’s top aide.
CBS also confirmed earlier reports that the emails are not duplicates, meaning they are emails investigators have not seen before.
Investigators are said to be poring over previous statements made to the FBI by Clinton and her aides to see if there is any conflict with the massive amount of new information investigators are collecting.
Here’s what happened in the previous 24 hours.
Indictment
Two sources “with intimate knowledge of the FBI investigations into the Clinton emails and the Clinton Foundation” told Fox News’ Bret Baier an indictment is “likely” in the Clinton Foundation influence peddling scandal.
The only impediment would be “some obstruction in some way” from the Justice Department.
The big question for the Clinton campaign, and the country, would then be whether any indictment comes down before the election on Nov. 8.

Server hacked

Another bombshell from those sources was a “99 percent” probability the private email server Clinton used for official business as secretary of state was hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies.
The sources also reported that those foreign agencies did obtain information from Clinton’s server.

Clinton Foundation investigation
In addition to reporting the likelihood of an indictment in the inquiry, Fox’s sources said investigators are “actively and aggressively” looking into the Clinton Foundation.
They said the investigation is “far more expansive than anybody has reported so far,” it has been underway for more than a year and is a “very high priority.”

Contrary to previous reports, the sources said the laptops of former Clinton chief of staff Cheryl Mills, and other top aide Heather Samuelson, definitely have not been destroyed. As part of an immunity agreement, the FBI had agreed to destroy those laptops after its first, but more narrowly focused, review.
A source noted those immunity deals would have been revoked if the recipients were found to have lied during the investigation.
Agents are reportedly scouring the laptops for evidence of pay-for-play, or influence peddling, by the former secretary of state and the Clinton Foundation.
The investigation is so expansive that agents have re-interviewed numerous people about case and interviewed other key figures for the first time.
Agents reported they gathered “a lot” of evidence even before the WikiLeaks disclosure and “there is an avalanche of new information coming every day.” Some of the fresh information is coming from WikiLeaks, some from new emails.
The Foundation investigation is reportedly being done by the white collar crime and public corruption branch of the FBI’s criminal investigative division.

Email investigation
The investigation into classified emails on Clinton’s server and her aides’ devices is reportedly being run by the FBI’s National Security division.
As CBS confirmed on Thursday, FBI agents reportedly found previously undiscovered emails they believe came from Clinton’s server on the laptop of Anthony Weiner.
Significantly, they say the emails are not duplicates, meaning they are emails investigators have not seen before.
Equally significant, the sources in the original report said some emails may contain classified information.
Treason
The chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee accused Hillary Clinton of treason on Thursday.
Rep. Michael McCaul, R-Texas, said that was because Clinton had exposed sensitive information to foreign government hackers.
“She exposed it to our enemies, and now … our adversaries have this very sensitive information that not only jeopardizes her and national security at home, but the men and women serving overseas,” he charged.
“In my opinion, quite frankly, it’s treason,” said McCaul.
He continued, “The concern I’ve had all along is she has had seven special access programs on these devices. Those are the most classified, sensitive secrets in the federal government — many of them covert operations.”
“She took those devices overseas against the State Department’s wishes, and now we find out — and (FBI Director) James Comey told me previously — that it’s very likely that foreign adversary nations got into her private server,” McCaul concluded.
Justice Department cover-up
Top Justice Department officials ordered FBI investigators looking into the Clinton Foundation to “stand down” back in February, according to a report in the Wall Street Journal.
The Foundation investigation was kept alive, according to Fox, by agents who obtained information from two informants and made a secret audio recording in a different probe into public corruption.
The agents were pursuing leads based on claims made in the book “Clinton Cash” by Peter Schweizer.
The FBI reportedly believed it had enough evidence to prosecute Clinton but Justice Department officials disagreed.
A senior Justice Department official phoned FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe to complain FBI agents were disobeying the stand down order.
“Are you telling me that I need to shut down a validly predicated investigation?” McCabe reportedly asked.
After a pause, the senior DOJ official was said to have replied, “Of course not.”
Email leaks not from Russia
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange said the Russian government is not the source of the thousands of emails his website has published from Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta.
In an interview with Russia Today to be aired Saturday, Assange said the “Clinton camp has been able to project a neo-McCarthyist hysteria that Russia is responsible for everything.”
Clinton and other top Democrats have repeatedly and loudly insisted the leaks were done by Russia to affect the presidential election. However, Clinton and other Democrats have not disputed the contents of the emails.
“Hillary Clinton has stated multiple times, falsely, that 17 U.S. intelligence agencies had assessed that Russia is the source of our publications,” said Assange. “That’s false; we can say that the Russian government is not our source.”
“I actually feel quite sorry for Hillary Clinton as a person,” he added, “because I see someone who is eaten alive by their ambitions, tormented literally to the point where they become sick – for example, faint – as a result of going on, and going with their ambitions.”
“But she represents a whole network of people, and a whole network of relationships with particular states,” Assange concluded.

Podesta warned Clinton

Lifezette uncovered a Wikileaks email on Thursday in which Podesta implicitly warned Clinton of the dangers of using her unsecured email system to discuss sensitive information.
In the 2014 emails, exchanged after she had resigned as secretary of state, Clinton asked Podesta if he had “any idea whose fighters attacked Islamist positions in Tripoli, Libya,” because it was “worth analyzing for future purposes.”
Realizing it was not an exchange that should be held on her unsecured email system, Podesta warned, “Yes and interesting but not for this channel.”
Another Wikileaks email dug up by Lifezette suggests Podesta himself was warned as far back as 2008 about the dangers of discussing sensitive information outside of official government channels.
President Obama’s first chief of staff, Denis McDonough, wrote to fellow transition team member Daniel Tarullo on Nov. 3, 2008, “I was struck by the memo partly because it was first I had heard of it but much more because it was a sensitive doc bumping around on public email addresses.”
“There is a very real threat to the security of our documents,” he added.
Tarullo added Podesta, who was also a member of Obama’s transition team, to the email chain.
McDonough then warned Podesta directly, “I know I’m like a broken record on this, but I think we should arrange a briefing on the cyber threat for all associated with your effort. We have a real security threat on our stuff here.”

http://www.wnd.com/2016/11/catching-up- ... llarygate/
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues