Presidential Elections 2016

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Presidential Elections 2016

Postby cactuspete » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:46 am

Prediction : Who's Going To Be President In 2016?
I'd say that Cenk is correct that at this time the front-runners for each party are Rand Paul and Hillary Clinton, but this is about the time that things start shaping up and there will be a bunch of new people who will step up and declare their candidacy between now and the primaries. My prediction is that neither Paul or Clinton wind up winning in 2016. It will be someone who has very little baggage and who appeals to more people than either Hillary or Rand.
cactuspete
Prehistoric Fossil

Re: Presidential Elections 2016

Postby mrfish » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:20 am

GOP Presidential Hopefuls Rally in New Hampshire :roll2:
Nineteen potential contenders for the GOP presidential candidacy. All focusing on Hillary. Hopefully the dems ain't dumb enough to nominate Hillary!
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby jarhead » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:45 am

PLEASE! ANYONE BUT HILLARY! The USA has gone downhill in recent years thanks to Obummer and the Hildawg would finish this country off if she were to be elected. I hope people come to their senses and elect someone who actually loves this country and respects the principles on which is was founded!
jarhead
Greenhorn

Postby James Sel » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:14 pm

jarhead wrote:PLEASE! ANYONE BUT HILLARY! The USA has gone downhill in recent years thanks to Obummer and the Hildawg would finish this country off if she were to be elected. I hope people come to their senses and elect someone who actually loves this country and respects the principles on which is was founded!

It will not matter who you vote for Hillary will receive all of California's electoral votes. And so far there are no worthwhile GOP candidates. So make you vote count for something and vote outside the 2 party system. And the fact of the matter is Hillary would be better than Nancy, Diane, Sarah, or Michele.
James Sel
Cantankerous Mule

Postby panamint_patty » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:38 am

jarhead: This might be the first time that a actually agree with you! Usually I find your posts obnoxious and annoying and sometimes even offensive, but this time I'm in complete agreement! LOL
panamint_patty
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:52 am

Nixon resigned due to a mere 18 minute gap over a petty office break in. It's really hard to imagine Hilary seriously running for president after going through all of her emails, handing over only the ones she wanted to the Benghazi investigating committee and permanently deleting the rest. Benghazi was not a petty office break in. The "office" was torched and people in it were violently killed. I don't understand how the media can keep giving her a free pass considering what they did in the past. Have things changed that much?
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:05 am

This article compares Hilary to Nixon so much better than I could. I didn't know she was a lawyer on the committee investigating him. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

http://townhall.com/columnists/wayneall ... /page/full
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:15 am

This song is dedicated to Hilary 2016!
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrfish » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:14 am

Neil Young says Trump used hit song without permission
No presidential election is complete without an unintentionally comedic appearance by the Donald. I'm sure he has no idea just how ironic it was that he happened to select "Keep on Rocking in the Free World" as his entrance song.
:smack:
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby surfsteve » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:18 am

Regardless of whoever wins I'm sure we'll get the best president money can buy.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Next

Return to News and Issues