Russia Tips The Grand Chess Board

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Russia Tips The Grand Chess Board

Postby desertrat » Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:53 am

Putin tells Russian KGB spy joke
Funny joke from a great leader!
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby sandman » Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:56 am

Putin challenges Biden to live unscripted debate amid deepening rift
Biden is clearly senile. This kind of verbal gaffe is unprecedented. As for an unscripted live debate, Biden would fail badly. He wouldn't have a chance against the mentally agile Putin!
sandman
Backcountry Hiker

Postby desertrat » Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:13 am

Putin To 80,000 Russians At Luzhniki: Please, Take A Deep Breath And Answer - Do We Love Russia?
This is how a great leader delivers a speech. Trump could not come close to this, but Biden would be even worse!
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby ruskyed » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:21 pm

Путин стреляет в Байдена
Fun little meme from Russia.... with love!
ruskyed
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby hand » Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:48 am

:laugh:
Thanks for that! That made my day!
Have A Nice Day
hand
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby desertrat » Tue May 04, 2021 6:27 am

Russia warns you, you warn Russia back? It’s like he’s not even using his brain anymore.
Say what you want about Biden but he read that propaganda on the teleprompter like a boss!
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby ruskyed » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:52 am

US...SR? | Putin says US is following the path of the Soviet Union
Brilliant insights by the true leader of the free world! It looks like Biden will be BEGGING Putin for help in dealing with China. This puts Biden between a rock and a hard place with basically nowhere to go. How does Biden get what he needs without looking like a total wimp?
ruskyed
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby cactuspete » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:51 am

Exclusive: Full Interview With Russian President Vladimir Putin
Interesting interview. Putin handles it with ease and has the patience to deal with a somewhat hostile interviewer.
cactuspete
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby MojaveMike » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:43 am

Many of the commenters to this video seem to be more intelligent than the guy who played the role of interviewer:
Funny how Putin will accept an interview from foreign media yet Biden won't even accept questions from his own media unless they are pre screened questions.

Journalist being honorable and fulfilling his fate while Putin looks at him and smiles... you're no match bruh

Putin is a master chess player and he exudes extreme confidence. Gotta respect that..

99% of comments are positive towards President Putin, every year we see some US juorno making false claims against Russia, we have seen this before and I wonder who belives US media anymore?

Remember when Russia destroyed ISIS in about a week? That was cool. The SU fighter jets wasted them all...

Hard to criticize Putin when he is the most experienced politician with great knowledge of history and consistent position in many important issues.
He is a statesman, I don't think Americans have seen a real statesman in decades, no offense.

The US has over 800 military bases around the world and yet this sanctimonious interviewer has the nerve to criticize a Russian leader for conducting military maneuvers in his own country.

"'America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we lose our freedoms it will be because we have destroyed ourselves from within." President Abraham Lincoln.

The translation is a bit different between NBC and RT. Just a few words here and there changes the meaning of several of Putin's statements in an interesting elusive manner. I suggest to anyone interested to compare a say 1min segment of the same part of the interview from each channel. Overall, I'd say that on RT Putin sounds more critical of the Western positions.

The novel by Ilya Ilf and Evgeny Petrov "The Golden Calf", written in 1931:
“Panikovsky was crying in the corner.
- Give me my money, - he lisped, - I am absolutely poor! I haven't been in the bath for a year. I'm old. Girls don't like me.
“Contact the World League for Sexual Reform,” Bender said. "Maybe they will help there."
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby drdesert » Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:11 am

Putin's interview to NBC ahead of summit with Biden
RT has the full interview and this clip of a few interesting statements from the interview and then there are all the comments by viewers. Here are a few fun things people had to say:
This interviewer was embarrassing. Did he even listen to the answers? He read his questions from the paper and that's it. 20 years ago a guy like this would have been laughed at and fired for the poor job in a once in a lifetime opportunity.

The interviewer was embarassing. He had his eyes on a Pulitzer prize and his opening gambit was to ask Putin a tough question about a non-existant un-verified report. Putin check mated him in 2 moves by saying why are we talking about a non-subject. Putin is playing chess, the interviewer is playing chequers.

Putin is so much higher quality than Joe Biden. Why did we end up with the defective product?

Before even watching, I know this NBC reporter will pull out his hypocritical questions and start painting Russia Bad, US Good

It’s incredible! Putin, Lavrov, and Maria Zakharova are several classes above Biden, Blinkin, and Psaki. The US politicians are oafish in comparison.

Got a perfect answer for American expression "what aboutism" it was a russian proverb "don't be angry when you look in mirror if you are ugly"

Imagine having an intelligent leader like Putin running your country.... must be nice. Mickey Mouse runs my country.

What are the chances of a Russian journalist interviewing Biden for one and a half hours ???

"You can take your complaint to the International League of Sexual Reform" is a quote from the book "The Golden Calf" by Ilf and Petrov.

The Russian interpreter will have a challenging job translating Joe's incomprehensible gibberish. I hope they have the wit to bring along a chimp to act as interpreter.

I started to laugh my butt off when the report starts with President Biden wants stability. Since when US brought stability?

Our American partners do not know what stability and predictability are. They prefer to fish in muddy water.

drdesert
Lonesome Miner

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues