Gay Scouts

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Gay Scouts

Postby torn80 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:46 pm

More than 82k alleged sexual abuse claims filed against Boy Scouts
I'd be willing to bet that ninety-five percent of these claims are false. People will do and say anything to make money nowadays. It's incredibly easy to make up stories about things that supposedly happened decades ago and if there's a monetary reward for doing so many people will make a false claim to be able to take a ride on the money train.
torn80
Cantankerous Mule

Postby CrustyOldFart » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:14 am

Dirtbags will do anything for money and when the economy is bad they'll be even more desperate. Setting a deadline to file will almost certainly result in a bunch of procrastinating dirtbags filing at the last minute. Nothing surprises me anymore and the propensity of dirtbags to make false claims surprises me least of all.
CrustyOldFart
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby wildbill » Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:54 am

CrustyOldFart: That's about how I see it. I'm sure there was some inappropriate activity, but the same can be said about any organization. The problem as I see it is that the number of claims are out of proportion compared to the likely number of such situations. It defies logic and there is too much incentive to make a false claim and so the only conclusion I see as plausible is that most of the claims are false.
wildbill
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby sandman » Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:41 am

The Rise and Fall of the Boy Scouts
The tradition of Boy Scouts was eroded by the courts and now the organization is basically dead. The culture changed and they lost the Mormons and so they are no longer viable.
sandman
Backcountry Hiker

Postby MojaveMike » Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:51 am

BELGIAN BOY SCOUTS. Belgian Boy Scouts in camp showing what they do throughout the day. (1943)
Looks pretty gay if you ask me! :laugh:
Boys wearing dresses and dancing with other boys. Definitely looks like a gay conversion camp in reverse! Of course, I'm just joking, but it is an interesting archival clip.
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby torn80 » Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:22 am

Scout camp skit best ever
If gay means happy, then that would explain this skit and all the laughter from the audience.
torn80
Cantankerous Mule

Postby mrfish » Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:04 am

The Rise and Fall of the Boy Scouts
Feminists and their sympathizers plotted to take down Boy Scouts as it was before the 1980s. They slowly dismantled the organization in the name of feminism. The lawsuits were encouraged as a way to bankrupt the organization. I doubt that there were more than a very few legitimate cases of abuse, but when there's money involved some people will say and do just about anything. Feminists have used alleged sexual abuse as a way to take successful men and they don't care about justice, they just want to take down any man they can so that they can step in and fill the vacated positions.
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby desertrat » Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:36 am

mrfish: It's the same way with college fraternities. Anything which gives men an advantage they're against. Boy Scouts produced a network of connected men who continued to communicate and work with each other as adults. The same is true of fraternities. Feminists want to do away with these male-oriented institutions. They've succeeded with Boy Scouts and they're still chipping away at fraternities.
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Previous

Return to News and Issues