Russian Hackers or Lame Excuses?

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Russian Hackers or Lame Excuses?

Postby ergot » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:40 pm

Russiagate hysteria drowns out common sense
I'm just not seeing how any of these ads had anything to do with the election!
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Re: Russian Hackers

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:49 am

sandman wrote:I care more about the contents of the emails than who we should thank for bringing them to our attention. The American people are far too complacent about allowing Hillary and her media friends to dodge the real issue here.

I know, doesn't seem crazy the subject of the server, all the scrubbed email and the foundation is just swept under the rug. Why is Trump putting up with all the crap, he, his family, associates, mistresses, lawyer, appointee’s and his properties. I understand some people don’t like him, hell there a people I don’t like. I just don’t know why he doesn’t somehow someway divert some of the storyline on Crooked Hillary and Bill. Or is he saying that for the next election.
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

Postby surfsteve » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:34 am

I watched a video last night that said he was going to form some kind of group, I don't recall if the word task force was used but it gave me that impression, to address governmental corruption.

Let me go into my video history and pull it up.

video begins at 2:51 after infomercial
fast forward to 12:45 for statement about the president creating "some type of office" to create "some type of transparency type of office". Their words not mine...

Interesting?
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby sandman » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:31 pm

Senate Security Expert Suspended From Facebook - RussiaGate Crumbling
Basically a company manufactured the whole RussiaGate thing in order to sell a product to solve the fake problem they created. Lots of products here in the USA use this tactic to make money. Why do we allow this?
sandman
Backcountry Hiker

Postby MojaveMike » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:54 am

Trump blasting Comey and the FBI's investigation
In the beginning it was Russian hackers. That story was quickly shown to be complete bullshit. Then it was collusion. Also bullshit. And now it's "under the influence" of Russia. What the hell does that even mean? It's such a weak accusation that it's really a non-accusation. Rather than admitting that they're wrong, Trump's opponents just keep watering things down, but playing with words which sound ominous. In the meantime, they've forced all sorts of Trump's associates to take plea bargains forced over supposed transgressions dug up during the witch hunt, but which have nothing to do with the actual accusations. It's been a total farce and waste of money!
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby pcslim » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:14 am

Well, Trump did promise to drain the swamp. That's a serious threat that could reveal a lot of corruption. Rather than being stuck playing defense, sometimes it's better to go on the offensive. So, Trump's opponents defended themselves by making stuff up and investigating the heck out of anyone and everyone associated with Trump. The grand excuse was "Russian Collusion," but that myth was nothing more than an excuse which was enough to satisfy a mostly uninformed public. As a result of this massive offensive against Trump, not only has Trump been unable to accomplish much, but many of his associates are in big legal trouble. Now if Trump had been able to make good on his promise to drain the swamp, the crimes revealed would have been much more serious and would have seriously damaged those who currently benefit from the massive corruption in Washington D.C. However, Trump's opponents have effectively rendered Trump more or less powerless. So, what we have is a stalemate in the government and unless Trump has some amazing strategic ploy up his sleeve, it's unlikely that Trump will be able to do much of anything and in the meantime many of his associates have been ruined. Trump is right that the mainstream press is corrupt, but they wouldn't last long if they stood up to those who pull the strings behind the scenes.
pcslim
Lonesome Miner

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:51 pm

That is pretty much it. Saw a picture with members of congress where driving suits like NASCAR drivers with all their sponsors. Wish that was true.
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

Postby surfsteve » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:31 pm

Finally proof of collusion with the Russians. Ted Kennedy Asked KGB to Help Defeat Reagan in 1984 and nobody cared!

Warning! This audio is 37 minutes long.

LEVIN: How the Democrats conspired with Soviet Union: Interview with professor Paul Kengor
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Re: Russian Hackers

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:37 am

sandman wrote:I care more about the contents of the emails than who we should thank for bringing them to our attention. The American people are far too complacent about allowing Hillary and her media friends to dodge the real issue here.

YES! The press has swept that under the rug and out the door and down the street and to no way are we going to follow up on that.
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

Postby desertrat » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:30 am

Media Heartbroken After Learning the Truth
The MSM was so excited and so eager. It reminds me of the night Hilary lost. Liberal tears... :cry2:
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues