Benghazi

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Benghazi

Postby surfsteve » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:27 am

This video is a good objective summary of what has happened so far.

Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby cactuspete » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:27 am

Author Slams Fox News on Fox News
Fox News can't handle the truth!!!
:smack:
cactuspete
Prehistoric Fossil

If Behghazi was hyped What was Watergate or Monica Lewinsky? It's nice to see Fox have someone on that disagrees with them.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:27 am

panamint_patty wrote:
surfsteve wrote:If Behghazi was hyped What was Watergate or Monica Lewinsky? It's nice to see Fox have someone on that disagrees with them.

Watergate was a real crime and the press dealt with that one appropriately. The Monica Lewinsky situation should never have been mentioned in the press or a court of law. What the president does sexually is nobody's business. Misinformation about Benghazi has been manufactured to produce the appearance of wrong-doing when there was no wrong-doing. The three cases (Benghazi, Watergate, Lewinski) are very different.

I agree that the sex life of the President is nobody’s business but his and his wife. Just like mine. The problem for me is what would have changed if Monica had wanted to blackmail him. What if she was more than a bimbo, what if she was a foreign agent or worse yet a Republican? How far would Mr. Clinton go if blackmail was involved. Would he have signed a bill or put pressure somewhere to keep it on the down low. That is why the President and others in these positions have to behave differtly.If you want to cheat on your wife that is not my business.
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

I listened to an interview on Rense radio with Gordon Duff of Veterans Today, last night and he sounded pretty confident that the whole Benghazi affair was set up to get Romney elected but it backfired. He seemed to think they had some sort of coup planned and that somehow they were intending on installing Petraeus as president. He also said he thinks Hillary is going to be the next president. Though in the interview he said that they had originally planned on assassinating her had Benghazi "succeeded". To be honest it sounded a little far fetched. I looked on youtube and google but I couldn't find anything. Maybe something will come out in the next few days.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

surfsteve wrote:I listened to an interview on Rense radio with Gordon Duff of Veterans Today, last night and he sounded pretty confident that the whole Benghazi affair was set up to get Romney elected but it backfired. He seemed to think they had some sort of coup planned and that somehow they were intending on installing Petraeus as president. He also said he thinks Hillary is going to be the next president. Though in the interview he said that they had originally planned on assassinating her had Benghazi "succeeded". To be honest it sounded a little far fetched. I looked on youtube and google but I couldn't find anything. Maybe something will come out in the next few days.

I just found a youtube of that interview.

AIPAC, decapitators inside US government (for Coup Attempt) ► Gordon Duff w/ Jeff Rense
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby cactuspete » Sat May 11, 2013 7:23 am

Confidential Documents Show Revisions on Benghazi Story
Republicans are at it again trying to turn a non-story into a major controversy. It's the old Monday morning quarterback thing. As for a cover up? That's stretching things really thin!
cactuspete
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Sat May 11, 2013 8:12 am

cactuspete wrote:Confidential Documents Show Revisions on Benghazi Story
Republicans are at it again trying to turn a non-story into a major controversy. It's the old Monday morning quarterback thing. As for a cover up? That's stretching things really thin!

Benghazi is Watergate on Steroids. There is strong evidence it was perpetrated by republicans to expose the inadequacy of the democrats. Unlike Watergate the truth could bring down both administrations. If anything this video is probably a gross understatement of what actually went on. The guy didn't even deny the thing was edited. Only that it wasn't Hilary. What a joke!
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrgreen » Sat May 11, 2013 9:22 pm

The Big Benghazi Theory
This whole Benghazi thing is such a crock of BS. The Republicans are trying to turn an unfortunate incident into some kind of scandal. Compared to Watergate or Iron Contra, this Benghazi thing is so infinitesimal insignificant that it's unbelievable that the Republicans can make their accusations with a straight face.
:smack:
Fox News can't understand why America isn't as outraged as conservative media-fueled Benghazi hysteria suggests it should be.

LINK:
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-may-8-2013/the-big-benghazi-theory
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-may-8-2013/the-big-benghazi-theory----if-
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby surfsteve » Sun May 12, 2013 8:21 am

Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues