Did Syria Use Chemical Weapons?

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Did Syria Use Chemical Weapons?

Postby desertrat » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:49 am

Dozens dead in chemical attack in Syria
As I said in my last post these "chemical attacks" are not perpetrated by Syria. They are staged excuses to lure the USA deeper into the conflict. Trump just last week announced his intention of withdrawing troops from Syria and now this. Isn't it just a little too obvious how the anti-Assad groups are using these incidents to manipulate the USA? It was obvious before and it's practically undeniable now! The timing of this staged attack makes it all way too obvious!
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby MojaveMike » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:20 am

desertrat: There's no strategic advantage for Syria, but the rebels gain a lot if the USA steps in. It's an act of desperation, but desperate people do desperate things, even if it means sacrificing a few innocent children for the greater good. Hopefully Trump doesn't fall for this, but he already fell for the previous stunt like this last year and so he'll probably fall for this one too.
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrfish » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:43 am

Like I said previously and others have also said, THERE IS NO LOGICAL WAY THAT ASSAD WOULD USE CHEMICAL WEAPONS, IT PROVIDES HIM WITH ABSOLUTELY NO STRATEGIC ADVANTAGE. Furthermore, Russia would not allow the use of chemical weapons under any circumstances. The only use at this point for chemical weapons is as a ploy to involve the USA. There is no other use of chemical weapons that makes any sense whatsoever in this conflict. Parading pictures of gassed children before the camera convinces weak-minded people who base their opinion on emotion, but anyone who thinks logically sees right through the trickery.
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby desertrat » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:21 pm

Another Day, Another False Flag in Syria - America is Looking for a Casus Belli
Every corporate news source on YouTube is pushing obvious propaganda. No one in their right mind believes that Assad's forces used chemical weapons, especially after Trump's statement about pulling out of Syria last week. It makes no sense whatsoever. The corporate news barely even acknowledges this obvious problem with their propaganda. They push forward as if the only reasonable conclusion is that Assad used chemical weapons and yet most of these news videos have more thumbs down than thumbs up indicating that viewers are very skeptical of the claims being made. Comments overwhelmingly express doubt in the assertions made in the videos. Ordinary Americans realize this was a false flag act of desperation and yet the corporate news and our elected officials push for an excuse to intervene. The only news that I felt was trustworthy on this topic came from Russia! It's pathetic when you absolutely know that your own corporately owned government is lying to you and you know that they're going to commit an atrocity that they justify on utter and complete bullshit!
Casus Belli - an act or situation provoking or justifying war.

desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby ergot » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:03 pm

BREAKING: SYRIANGIRL Explains Who Is Behind The Latest "Chemical Attack" In Douma, Syria
This SyrianGirl seems a little questionable, but she does provide an interesting scenario which is rather disturbing. She claims that those gassed recently were pro-Assad hostages held by rebel forces.
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrgreen » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:40 pm

Suspected chemical weapon attack 'total nonsense' - Ron Paul
Finally, someone with some commonsense! :thumb2:
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby mrgreen » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:54 pm

Tucker: Would war against Assad make US safer?
This is the only corporate news pundit I could find who expresses skepticism about responding to the alleged chemical attack. This guy might actually have a pair of balls, unlike the pussified airheads posing as journalists on other corporate news stations. BTW, this video has many more thumbs up than thumbs down. The videos expressing the opinion that we should intervene in Syria all have more thumbs down than thumbs up. The American people are not stupid, but corporate news thinks we are and they're absolutely positive that they can lie and keep on lying until we all agree that intervention is a good idea.
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Re: Obvious Propaganda

Postby sandman » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:11 am

I'm waiting for Trump to grow some brains and some balls. The guy has become a total pussy. He has basically become a neocon puppet. They've successfully shaped him to be their little lapdog and there is little hope of him standing up for anything anymore. If Trump orders military intervention against Syria then I know he's just a useless sellout, but I'm still hoping that he has a spine.
sandman
Backcountry Hiker

Postby mrgreen » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:08 pm

Tucker Carlson Agreeing With Cenk Uygur???
You don't see these two guys agreeing very often, but when they do there might be a reason! Integrity.
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby ergot » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:25 pm

BREAKING: There Has Been NO Chemical Attack in Douma, It's A False Flag Op!
At this point I have more confidence that Russian media is more likely to be telling the truth than the media here in the USA.
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues