Did Syria Use Chemical Weapons?

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Did Syria Use Chemical Weapons?

Postby sandman » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:53 pm

Syrian state YouTube channels ‘terminated’ amid fears of looming false-flag chem attack
Apparently YouTube is censoring news now. YouTube may call it fake news, but actually YouTube is actively working to cover up the truth.
sandman
Backcountry Hiker

Postby drdesert » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:44 pm

'Blame already assigned': Staged chem attack in Idlib begins filming, according to Russian MoD
After two false flag fake chemical attacks in recent years (plus one back around 2012 or so), Russia is acting proactively to make sure the world knows the game that the USA is playing.
drdesert
Lonesome Miner

Re: FALSE FLAG ATTACKS

Postby MojaveMike » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:29 am

This is exactly why I don't trust our news media anymore. It's obvious that Syria has nothing to gain through the use of chemical weapons. All using chemical weapons does is give the USA an excuse to intervene. Why would Syria want that? The USA has demonstrated over and over again all over the world that it is eager to interfere in the affairs of others given the slightest excuse, which is why the USA usually manufactures its own excuses to justify intervention.
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby drdesert » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:27 pm

The Truth About Syria and the Idlib Province
US armed forces should be used to protect the interests of the American people, not Israel! BTW, Syrian news channels have been shut down by Google and YouTube. That stinks to high heaven of information control!
drdesert
Lonesome Miner

Postby MojaveMike » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:54 pm

First Delivery: Russia unloads S-300 systems in Syria
This will allow the creation of a no-fly zone around southern Syria. Whether or not Israel will challenge this system remains to be seen.
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:06 am

Somebody needs to so can see how it works. I want to see it with my own eyes not some sources say. There will be enough radar imaging of the results to document its performance. Then if it works I want to know who has it. This is more important to me than what shoes the First Lady wore to a flood shelter.
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

Postby drdesert » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:01 pm

WHY ISRAEL SHOULD FEAR RUSSIAN S 300 IN SYRIA?
Russia's top system is the S-400 system, but the S-300 system is still pretty impressive. How willing will Israel be to risk any of its military assets is difficult to say.
drdesert
Lonesome Miner

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:09 pm

That is an outstanding defense system or an outstanding propaganda film. Still want to see it tested in battle.
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

Postby drdesert » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:35 pm

I'd be CURIOUS to see how it does in battle, but I'm not so sure that I'd WANT to see how it does in battle! :upset:
BTW, the S-400 system is supposed to be able out-perform any other system in the world. Russia has invested heavily in missile defense systems for a number of reasons. That's been their focus more so than that's been our focus probably because they are in closer proximity to the world's hot spots.
drdesert
Lonesome Miner

Previous

Return to News and Issues