Did Syria Use Chemical Weapons?

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Did Syria Use Chemical Weapons?

Postby a2z » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:05 pm

The Truth About the Chemical Weapons Attack in Syria
This guy is associated with Alex Jones and many of his videos have conspiracy theory nut written all over them, but he makes a heck of a lot of sense in this video!!!
a2z
Cantankerous Mule

Re: Obvious Propaganda

Postby BoraxBill » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:18 am

sandman: Trump is in one heck of a predicament. Between this Mueller stuff and what's going on in Syria, he's between a rock and a hard place. I could easily see him use the situation in Syria to divert attention from his other problems. He's no hero. He's not going to do the right thing. He's a sleazy businessman and he'll simply do the expedient thing. Brains and balls ain't in his future. I can guarantee that. I wish I could be wrong, but I'm not. Sorry.
BoraxBill
Lonesome Miner

Postby surfsteve » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:48 pm

Seems like the real reason trump wants to back down and even pull troops out of Syria besides the attack being faked by the rebels is because Russia threatened to retaliate by blowing up any missiles launched and the launch site from which they came.

Any US missiles fired at Syria will be shot down, launch sites targeted
https://www.rt.com/news/423774-us-missi ... ed-russia/
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby desertrat » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:54 pm

Tucker: Why are questions avoided about US in Syria?
Stephen Colbert annihilated in this news clip. I'm ashamed to say that I once actually thought of Colbert as relevant and funny. Now I know he's an impudent phony.
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby desertrat » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:07 pm

Trump says missiles 'will be coming' to Syria
Somehow Trump seems to have suggested that the Mueller situation has something to do with the possibility that he will fire missiles into Syria. Meanwhile, Russia says that they will shoot down the missiles and go after the site from which they are launched. WWIII could be imminent!
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby cactuspete » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:11 am

This reminds me a little too much of the Cuban Missile Crisis only now the potential nukes are much, much, much more lethal. It's hard to say if Russia will make good on its threats, but at least they would be justified. We have absolutely no justification for any military aggression against Syria. Of course, that didn't stop us in Iraq either...
cactuspete
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:20 am

In my analysis it seems more like the Cuban missile crisis in reverse. During the Cuban missile crises Russia backed down but it appears Trump is the one backing down this time. He is also the one that made the origional threat, though it was just a verbal one; while the Russian threat during the Cuban missile crises involved installing actual missiles. If there were any real evidence that the Syrian government was actually the one responsible for the gassing the circumstances would be different.

The Cuban missile crisis as I recall basically amounted to the Russians testing JFK. I get the feeling that Trump was merely pushing Putin's buttons in much the same way and if he had really intended to attack Syria he never would have announced it. Much like the Russians came out unscathed after the Cuban missile crisis I think that Trump probably will as well and this will all blow over making both sides look good after giving them an opportunity to flex their muscles; though we can't really be sure till it's over.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:43 am

US President Donald Trump has taken to Twitter to clarify that he never specified when the US would conduct an attack on Syria.

“Never said when an attack on Syria would take place,” Trump wrote on Thursday. “Could be very soon or not so soon at all!”

https://www.rt.com/usa/423905-trump-syr ... k-twitter/

Translation: The attack on Syria is coming; right after I build that wall...

And Mexico is going to pay for it!
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrgreen » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:51 pm

Trump announces joint strike on Syria
The idiot in the White House decided to launch real missiles in response to an imaginary chemical attack. Way to go retard!
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby mrfish » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:19 am

Fox News To Trump: Bomb Syria To Distract From Comey's New Book!
Why not start a war Mr. President to distract people from your other problems?!!
:wtf:
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues