Hillary 2016

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Hillary 2016

Postby surfsteve » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:39 am

There are many videos showing Hillary collapsing yesterday on 9-11. Here are 2 of them.

Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby CactusHugger » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:04 pm

Hillary's Health: What's Going On?
Lots of reasonable questions and plenty of evidence which suggests that there may be something to the speculations about Hillary's health.
CactusHugger
Backcountry Hiker

Postby surfsteve » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:42 am

Yeah. I don't think she's dead like I posted in the conspiracy section but I do think she is too sick to run and will have to drop out of the race. Honestly I hope she stays in because I don't think she stands a chance of beating Trump and think he's going to win by such a large margin that it would be to obvious to allow her to win even by cheating. I don't know anybody that's planning on voting for her.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:51 am

I think hell will freeze over before she drops out. I don’t think there is time to force her out if anyone wanted to. She wants to be the first non-male president of the US and in her mind it just has to be. That will be her legacy, she is blinded to everything else. Another note the Democratic Parties presidential candidate was always going to be Mrs. Clinton, we got a glimpse of that in the DNC leaked Emails. On the other side like it or not Mr. Trump actually got in by populace vote. I know a lot of people who are somebodies in modern culture don’t like him for a lot of reasons, none that really important to be President. Not being all warm and fuzzy, both the front runners can claim that, is not to me important. Honesty, true want to help the nation and wanting to help those less fortunate as them is important. This is a race for the President of the United States, to lead the decaying once leaders of the free world, not a popularity contest.
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

Postby surfsteve » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:17 pm

Hillary is a liar. If she had pneumonia she probably wouldn't admit to having anything more than a cold. For her to admit to having pneumonia she must be very close to being on death's bed! You may be right though and she may just be able to hang on to what's left of her health till the November Election.

You may also be right about the DNC wanting a woman president. Rodger Stone claims they will run Michelle Obama in her place if she drops out. He's a bit of a scum bag, liar though, but not nearly as big of one as Hillary. I suspect he is saying it more for shock value than him actually believing it.

Let's just wait and see if she makes it through the debates. If she can somehow manage that I think she has a pretty good chance of making it all the way through to the election.

Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:09 pm

I did say that I didn't believe the rumors that Hillary was dead were probably true but it seems pretty obvious that she is indeed using a body double.

Here are two pictures. One of Hilary taken some time before her last collapse and the other when she allegedly walked out after being taken to her daughters, aproxamaately 90 minutes afterwards. These are obviously not the same woman.

Here is a video of someone leaving her daughter's apartment 90 minutes after the collapse. Where is her secret service detail? Probably with the real Hillary. This is not the way a person behaves 90 minutes after collapsing. She also seems to have a smirk on her face like someone playing a prank. I'm fully convinced this is not Hillary Clinton. She is way to nice to be Hillary. Hillary makes babies cry and small children afraid of being eaten!

Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby shadylady » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:24 am

If the expectation that the most damaging emails are yet to come is true, then this pneumonia thing and other health issues will provide an excuse that can be used to allow her to drop out of the election as part of a behind the scenes deal to escape prosecution. The drama of this happening sometime in October could be the basis for all sorts of strange things that might happen. The possibilities are almost limitless. I'm looking forward to a Halloween Surprise!
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:28 am

This is going to sound like quite a stretch and something that could even be posted in the conspiracy nutjob thread but after looking at more evidence I'm leaning towards changing my mind about Hillary dying on 9-11. If she died I think she was probably murdered to take her out and replace her because she was doing so poorly that even with the lying poles and the media on her side she stood virtually no chance of making people believe she could seriously win the election.

The woman coming out of her daughters apartment after Hillary's collapse was an obvious fake. But after looking at the link I'm going to post and watching her in the following video from her latest speech, I believe there is a fairly good chance she has been replaced by a different and much more convincing Hillary double. Time will tell. Maybe it's totally untrue. I got a feeling though that now all of her health problems will somehow magically disappear.

http://www.rense.com/general96/doublefnl.htm

Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:32 pm

I suppose the following video would be better posted in another thread about yesterday's bombing in Manhattan but I wanted to post it here because they were interviewing Hillary Clinton. I believe this is the real Hillary and that the ones in the last 2 videos were doubles. She is much more like the Hillary I've seen in most videos and looks much more like someone that collapsed a week ago than the Hillarys in the last two videos I posted. Watch all 3 videos back to back and let me know if you agree or not if they are 3 different persons. I believe this is the real Hillary and that she didn't die on 9-11 and is alive and well (sort of)!

Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby desertrat » Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:36 am

Why Won’t Obama Show Leadership on Dakota Pipeline?
I can't disagree with a thing this guy says. Clinton, Obama, and Trump are all useless sellouts who don't give a damn about the American people.
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues