BLACK LIES MATTER #EraseTheV

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: BLACK LIES MATTER #EraseTheV

Postby desertrat » Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:02 am

Poll Shows Majority Of Americans Have Turned Against Black Lives Matter
It should never have gotten to this. The first protester who broke a law should have been arrested and the entire mess nipped in the bud. BLM should have almost immediately been declared a terrorist organization and their organizers rounded up and sent to GITMO. The leaders of any company donating money to BLM should be arrested for enabling a terrorist organization. BLM is just as bad as ISIS. It's all the same. Stomp them out of existence!
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby dzrtdwg » Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:57 am

George Soros & Black Lives Matter EXPOSED: The Evil Billionaire Liberal Puppet Master
Orwellian movement working hard to destroy the USA.
dzrtdwg
Lonesome Miner

Postby BoraxBill » Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:19 am

Black Supremacist Militia Accidentally Shooting Each Other in Anti Cop Rally
I'm not generally in favor of gun control, but a minimum IQ might be a good idea. No one with an IQ less than 85 should be allowed to touch a gun! It may be that 40% of blacks would not be allowed to touch a gun and people might complain that for whites it would be 15%, but let the chips fall where they may. (The number for Asians might be 10% and for Hispanics 30%, BTW.) Stop denying what all the facts prove. Everyone knows the truth. Face the facts and STFU!
BoraxBill
Lonesome Miner

Postby deathvalleyjake » Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:57 am

NFAC(Black Militia) Wounding Their Own People Now
The NFAC is a joke. A bunch of retards marching around with guns isn't the approach to take if you want to solve anything, but acting tough with a gun is exactly the kind of thing that appeals to a retard. So, there you go, it is what it is.
deathvalleyjake
Cantankerous Mule

Postby MojaveMike » Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:23 am

BoraxBill wrote:I'm not generally in favor of gun control, but a minimum IQ might be a good idea. No one with an IQ less than 85 should be allowed to touch a gun! It may be that 40% of blacks would not be allowed to touch a gun and people might complain that for whites it would be 15%, but let the chips fall where they may. (The number for Asians might be 10% and for Hispanics 30%, BTW.) Stop denying what all the facts prove. Everyone knows the truth. Face the facts and STFU!

Your proposal is a good one, but the implications might upset a few people. I'd estimate that at least 300 gun owners in Trona alone would fall below an IQ of 85. In fact, some of the most active gun owners I'm aware of have low IQs. Of course, there are some very intelligent people who are gun owners and a small percentage of them are what you might call active in that they do a lot of target shooting and that sort of thing, but most gun enthusiasts aren't terribly smart. In fact, it would seem that there is somewhat of an inverse relationship between gun ownership and intelligence, although I admit that there would be a lot of scatter on the graph representing that relationship.
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby sandman » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:49 am

400 Peaceful Oppressed Teens Obliterate Mini Golf Business
This a perfect example of what they call "chimping out" and although some people would say that "chimp out" is a racially derogatory term, I'd apply it to any group of low-IQ-high-emotion types acting in the manner shown in this video regardless of their racial background.
sandman
Backcountry Hiker

Postby CrustyOldFart » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:23 am

Chicago Weatherman Predicts Another Huge Murder Front This Weekend
Some cities are just plain dysfunctional. When stupid people congregate, stupid happens.
CrustyOldFart
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby torn80 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:58 pm

Cannon Hinnant
A worthless piece of shit (aka, George Floyd) was killed by police and somehow that provides the excuse for a bunch of braindead idiots to go crazy in the streets. A perfectly innocent little kid was murdered in cold blood by a worthless thug and no one gives a damn. If this doesn't epitomize what's wrong with this country then I don't know what does.
torn80
Cantankerous Mule

Postby torn80 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:02 pm

BLM Praises the Tragedy of Cannon Hinnant
Personally I would be quite happy if every company, organization, and person who ever said anything positive about BLM or who ever contributed a single cent to BLM were mercilessly tortured and then executed. BLM is a terrorist organization and they should be treated as such. Round 'em up, lock 'em up, and throw away the key!
torn80
Cantankerous Mule

Postby mrgreen » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:46 pm

torn80: My favorite part of the video is the part where he says,
FUCK BLACK LIVES MATTER
That organization is truly disgusting. Any person or company that contributed money to that organization is equally disgusting. People need to have a moral backbone and refuse to allow BLM to continue to exist.
(It's at about 29 seconds into the video that he says FUCK BLACK LIVES MATTER!)
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues