WAP SONG OF THE YEAR

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: WAP SONG OF THE YEAR

Postby tronagirl » Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:49 pm

BallaratBob wrote:Ephen Drive Thru Final
And then there's Ephen Taco in Ridgecrest. Ephen has to be at least as provocative as Pink Taco, if not more. Regardless of how you feel about the name, you gotta admit that the food is good.

The school in Trona actually had a Christmas luncheon catered by Ephen Taco for the staff a few years ago. I heard a few people didn't like the idea of using Ephen Taco to cater a school luncheon, but most people probably enjoyed the food. There's no doubt that some people in the community were offended that such a thing could occur, but prudish people are just about anywhere you go.
tronagirl
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby ergot » Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:16 pm

Ephen Taco serves up some great grub! Only an ephin' pussy would complain about the name of the place!
:smack:
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby camel » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:17 pm

FORE PLAY GOLF
This is a YouTube channel with 162K subscribers. The channel name is an obvious sexual innuendo, but all the content on the channel is about golf. I'm sure there are people who experience fits of outrage when they see the name, but most people just chuckle at the pun and go on with their lives.
Would you walk a mile for me?
camel
Cantankerous Mule

Postby hand » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:26 am

South Park - The Perfect Startup Company Name
These kids have terrific imaginations when it comes to thinking up business names. Such creativity! If only public schools taught students to think outside the box like this!
Have A Nice Day
hand
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby drdesert » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:36 am

hand wrote:South Park - The Perfect Startup Company Name
These kids have terrific imaginations when it comes to thinking up business names. Such creativity! If only public schools taught students to think outside the box like this!

OUTSIDE THE BOX is a euphemism for COITUS INTERRUPTUS. Innuendos are everywhere. There is no escape! :poop:
Coitus interruptus, also known as withdrawal, pulling out, or the pull-out method, is a method of birth control in which a man, during sexual intercourse, withdraws his penis from a woman's vagina prior to ejaculation and then directs his ejaculate (semen) away from the vagina in an effort to avoid insemination.

LINK: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coitus_interruptus
drdesert
Lonesome Miner

Postby defcon » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:31 am

Twerking Olympics Coming Soon!
Will twerking become a legal move in women's gymnastics? It takes skill and coordination and so it must be an athletic endeavor. It's only a matter of time before we see gymnasts gyrating their fannies during gymnastics routines. Maybe as soon as the 2024 Olympics!
defcon
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby zuma » Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:03 am

defcon: It's fine with me if twerking becomes a legal move in women's gymnastics, just as long as it's not something that is allowed in men's gymnastics. There are some things which should just not be allowed to happen!
zuma
Greenhorn

Postby dilbert » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:04 pm

Wet Azz Dentures :shrug:
Yeah, this is a little strange. Some people might be offended, but I think it's too strange to be offensive!
dilbert
Lonesome Miner

Postby pdm » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:27 pm

Hidden Meaning in SAUSAGE PARTY – Earthling Cinema
Let's face it, SAUSAGES are a sexual innuendo at all times whether in the freezer, on the breakfast table, roasting over an open fire, or in somebody's mouth!
pdm
Cantankerous Mule

Postby rainbow » Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:28 am

pdm: One of my nephews when he was five held a carrot up to his crotch and said, "Suck it bitch!" to one of his cousins while at a family reunion. His parents were slightly embarrassed by his behavior and quietly pulled him aside to make sure he understood that his behavior was unacceptable. I'm pretty sure he was just emulating the behavior of some character from a movie or something, but the point I'm trying to get to is that just about anything can be an innuendo under the right set of circumstances. Bananas, carrots, baseball bats, etc. on the one hand and tacos, buns, etc. on the other. People have dirty minds and any slight resemblance to something sexual is all it takes!
rainbow
Fleabitten Varmint

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues