TJUSD - Educational Disaster Zone

News pertaining directly to Trona, Death Valley, the northern Mojave Desert, Inyo County, and adjacent areas.

Re: TJUSD - Educational Disaster Zone

Postby tronagirl » Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:39 am

Principal on leave after disturbing active shooter drill at Southern California elementary school
The weird thing here is that Nicole Yeager pointed a "finger gun" at some children a couple years ago. A friend of mine who is the parent of one of the children filed a complaint with the person who was superintendent back then and nothing was done about the incident. In this case the principal in a school in Los Angeles is being investigated and will probably lose her job.
tronagirl
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby twister » Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:11 am

tronagirl: I seem to recall some complaints about some kind of active shooter drill done at the school where the maintenance guy and some other people went around and tried to break into rooms. The students were supposed to barricade doors or something like that. The thing people didn't like was that the maintenance guy (I think his name is McCullar and his first name starts with a D) and the other people carried toy guns and pretended to shoot at the kids. People complained, but nothing was done about the situation. The maintenance guy has a brother on the school board and so I'm sure he was untouchable and the other people involved were all friends and so they were protected to. The problem is that if certain staff members do the slightest little thing, they get in trouble for it, but if friends and family of the insider group do major things, it's just swept under the rug.
twister
Backcountry Hiker

Postby 666 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:38 am

twister: The D stands for Dumbfuck. :poop:
Fleabitten Varmint

Previous

Return to Local News