Nevada Brothels

News pertaining directly to Trona, Death Valley, the northern Mojave Desert, Inyo County, and adjacent areas.

Re: Nevada Brothels

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:15 am

panamint_patty wrote:Legalizing prostitution would empower women to be fully in charge of their bodies. When women wake up to this fact the laws will change, but as long as we allow others to make our decisions for us, they'll be more than happy to do so.

Correct! We say on this last Federal Election what can happen when common folk want something. Then again we on the State Level decided to outlaw plastic bags. You are right, We The People need to stand up and be counted and be damned the life long politicians who what to tell us what we want.
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

Postby whiskeypete » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:44 am

Religious extremists and femi-nazis are always going to be against legalized prostitution. Also ugly women don't like the idea very much for some reason. Go figure.
whiskeypete
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby sandman » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:12 am

whiskeypete: I don't know if I want to live in a world where women put off marriage in order to get paid for having sex. It's better to just stick to the traditional plan of hooking up, having kids, and growing old together. Too much emphasis on sex is bad for individuals and society. Don't get me wrong. I enjoy a raunchy joke and sexual humor as much as the next guy, but a life based on sex is not a life I'd want to live.
sandman
Backcountry Hiker

Postby MojaveMike » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:48 am

Abandoned Nevada brothel set to reopen with Raiders theme
It's not just a business... It's a public service!
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby dilbert » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:21 am

Lets go to Sheri's Ranch Brothel in Nevada
If you have $1000 to throw away on a quickie, then maybe you can try this place...
Check out the Weekly Lineup: http://www.sherisranch.com/
dilbert
Lonesome Miner

Postby whiskeypete » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:29 pm

Microsoft & Amazon workers busted buying services from call girls
This guy states that prostitution should be legal in other states besides Nevada. I couldn't agree more. Others have noted that prostitution has been re-branded as sex trafficking to make it sound worse and as for Asian women being smuggled into the USA to work as prostitutes, there should be a legal avenue for such an enterprising way to make a living!
whiskeypete
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby ergot » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:09 am

Sex trafficking sounds worse in a way, but mostly it just puts the focus on whoever is running the prostitution ring instead of the prostitutes themselves. Libtards like to blame men for all the world's problems and since it's usually men who run a prostitution ring, they like the new label. Women are ALWAYS the victims and men are ALWAYS the bad guys, it can be no other way in the feeble mind of a libtard.
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby shadylady » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:52 am

Sex Workers Sing and Dance in Amsterdam to Bring Awareness to Oldest Profession
Legalization is the way to go. It's surprising that California with all its "progressive" policies hasn't already legalized prostitution.
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby cloud » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:18 pm

What about sex workers in Nevada? How has this COVID-19 panic impacted their work? Some might consider them to be "essential workers!"
cloud
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby shadylady » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:37 am

cloud: I'm sure that the state of Nevada has shut down all the brothels and I'm also sure that most sex workers have a few regular customers they're willing to work with as long as they get paid under the table. Why end a terrific relationship just because of this COVID-19 thing? I'm sure married couples are still engaging in intimate relationships. Some sex workers and their clients have relationships that go on for years. Why stop?
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

PreviousNext

Return to Local News