Free Weed

News pertaining directly to Trona, Death Valley, the northern Mojave Desert, Inyo County, and adjacent areas.

Re: Free Weed

Postby CrustyOldFart » Tue May 22, 2018 8:46 am

What happened to the free weed place on 395? Maybe I was driving through a little too fast last time, but I didn't spot the place. BTW, I didn't see the Tiny Toker play set at WalMart either. I meant to pick one up for my grandson's birthday present! LOL
CrustyOldFart
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby ergot » Wed May 23, 2018 8:23 am

Yes, the Tiny Toker play set would make a great birthday present for a grandchild. And I heard that the free weed dispensary got shut down for one reason or another by one of the long arms of law enforcement. Why can't we smoke our free weed in peace? Ain't this sposed to be America or what?
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby pdm » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:22 pm

CactusHugger wrote:Fisher Price pot-smoking toy? :wtf:
Because smoking weed is so good for you that the younger you start the better!

Not at Walmart? I bet Amazon has one and if not, then try eBay!!!
pdm
Cantankerous Mule

Postby KissMyTail » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:47 am

TINY TOKER: There used to be a bunch of tiny tokers in a trailer park my sister lived in years ago. Lucky for her that's all history, but I visited her there a couple times and there were little kids smoking on a patio of a nearby trailer. Not sure what the adults were doing, but the kids didn't seem too concerned about being caught.
KissMyTail
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby CrustyOldFart » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:53 am

Does anyone know if any of the emergency assistance organizations are giving out free weed to help community members cope with the stress of dealing with the aftermath of the recent earthquakes? Many people are "on edge" and need something to calm their nerves! It only stands to reason that mental health services should be providing something to deal with post earthquake anxiety (that's PEA for short, BTW). Or maybe it should be POST EARTHQUAKE ANXIETY SYNDROME, since that would be PEAS for short. The slogan might be,
WEED is the cure for PEAS!
CrustyOldFart
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby pdm » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:53 am

CrustyOldFart: That's pretty funny! But I seriously like the idea of free weed!!!
:thumb:
pdm
Cantankerous Mule

Postby CactusHugger » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:12 am

Weed to help relieve anxiety caused by the earthquake is a really good idea. I know you were trying to be funny, but it's seriously a good idea. It should definitely be included on the list of items needed by residents dealing with earthquake recovery!
:laugh:
CactusHugger
Backcountry Hiker

Postby MojaveMike » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:33 am

MojaveMike wrote:dilbert: A weed shop in Trona is a great idea. With all the cheap houses in town it would be easy to slap some solar panels on the roof and grow all sorts of weed inside. It's the perfect way to turn a small investment into some big bucks!

I quote myself here since it was a good idea then and it's an even better idea now. It's imperative that we always have a good supply of weed on hand for emergency situations like the one that happened in Ridgecrest and Trona as the result of the earthquake. Our very sanity depends upon it. A good supply of food and water is important too since the cure for anxiety will result in a serious case of the munchies!
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Re: POST EARTHQUAKE ANXIETY SYNDROME

Postby shadylady » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:49 am

Post-Earthquake Anxiety? It's normal and treatable and the best treatment is weed. It will calm your nerves and help you forget about your troubles. Hopefully they send a few dozen bales of high grade marijuana to Trona to help people with their earthquake anxiety. Medical marijuana is legal and so it seems like a great way to help people to recover from the devastation!
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Re: POST EARTHQUAKE ANXIETY SYNDROME

Postby pdm » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:19 am

I'm still waiting for my free weed! The earthquake was very traumatic and the only cure is weed. I can't cope psychologically without some thing to calm my nerves. Home delivery would be great!
pdm
Cantankerous Mule

PreviousNext

Return to Local News