Trona High School

News pertaining directly to Trona, Death Valley, the northern Mojave Desert, Inyo County, and adjacent areas.

Re: Trona High School

Postby defcon » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:56 pm

ziggy wrote:wabbit: Yeah, they seem smarter, but what's amazing is that they're not fat. Almost every high school girl I'm aware of is at least twenty pounds overweight. I hate to see what they look like by the time they're 30!

Everytime I go to WalMart I see fat people!
defcon
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby twister » Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:21 am

That video was over FIVE MILLION views! Over 63K people liked it and only 4K people disliked it. You'd think that more people would be offended, but I guess not. Fortunately for fat people, not that many people can play a tenor sax well enough to do what's shown in the video, but maybe a few people will be inspired to become musicians after watching the video!!!
twister
Backcountry Hiker

Postby shadylady » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:24 am

ACCOMMODATING FAT CHEERLEADERS
The idea that everyone needs to be accommodated has gone way too far. No one wants to look at a fat cheerleader. I'm sorry, but it makes as much sense as requiring the NBA to accommodate wheelchair athletes and to support them so that a certain quota makes the all-star team.
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby camel » Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:43 pm

Twerking Cheerleaders
Many of these girls seem to be somewhat overweight.
Would you walk a mile for me?
camel
Cantankerous Mule

Postby camel » Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:23 pm

Dance Fitness with Jessica
More overweight people shaking their butts for exercise. Not sure how many are high school cheerleaders and some are way too young to be in high school, but they're joining in and having a good time.
Would you walk a mile for me?
camel
Cantankerous Mule

Postby tronagirl » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:50 am

Trona has had lots of overweight cheerleaders over the years. It doesn't look good and when they do a move like twerking and that sort of thing it's just plain awkward.
tronagirl
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby twister » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:09 am

When twerking first became a "thing" I thought it wouldn't be around for long. Since then I've seen so many cheerleading teams work twerking into their routines. Back when there was little league football, even the junior cheerleaders were twerking!
twister
Backcountry Hiker

Postby tronagirl » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:43 am

I'm aware of a pep rally just a few years ago where the students had a "Twerk Off" contest. People say that it was pretty funny, but "Twerk Off" sounds an awful lot like "Jerk Off" and the joke was that there was an awful lot of that after the pep rally. Hormone levels sometimes dictate behavior and there's no doubt that teenage boys are easily excited.
tronagirl
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby panamint_patty » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:21 am

I heard about that Twerk Off thing. I think it's happened more than once, but it's an obvious party or pep rally kind of game or competition. Harmless fun, but likely to catch the attention of prudish people who have nothing better to do than complain about that kind of thing.
panamint_patty
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby shadylady » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:26 am

Booty- Canyon High School Song Team
Only a couple of these girls appear to be only slightly overweight.
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

PreviousNext

Return to Local News