TJUSD DRAMA: Rodeo Clowns, Mean Girls, and Mumbles

News pertaining directly to Trona, Death Valley, the northern Mojave Desert, Inyo County, and adjacent areas.

Re: TJUSD DRAMA: Rodeo Clowns, Mean Girls, and Mumbles

Postby wildrose » Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:44 am

AGE DISCRIMINATION: I've heard rumors that a group of teachers (including some retired teachers) are getting together and may file a group age discrimination lawsuit against the school district. The person who told me this said that a few of them have talked to a lawyer and that a four million dollar price tag may be attached to this lawsuit with as many as eight individuals being party to the lawsuit. She also said that there may be individual lawsuits filed against the so-called rodeo clowns, mean girls, and mumbles which could add up to hundreds of thousands of dollars more. This could devastate the school district and there is potential from what I was told of three or four individuals also facing criminal charges. My friend says she got this info from a number of sources and although this could just be rumors recycling and being elaborated upon, something tells me that there is a solid basis for this rumor.
wildrose
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby tronagirl » Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:43 am

wildrose: There's also a rumor about the principal being fired and one of the mean girls (the one who hugs too much) doing some things behind the scenes to make it happen. The thing that's really weird about this is that most people like the principal and think he does a good job, but most people hate the mean girl and think she's an incompetent idiot. But that makes sense since the superintendent is an incompetent idiot and he probably likes to hang with people who are like him. You know what they say about birds of a feather.
tronagirl
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby rainbow » Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:46 am

tronagirl: I've heard the same complaints about Mumbles and the one who hugs too much. Why fire a competent individual? How does that solve any problems? The problem is the incompetence of Mumbles and the stupid one who hugs too much!
rainbow
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby twister » Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:44 am

I've heard bits and pieces for the last few months, but this latest revelation is beyond crazy. It sounds like the teacher who hugs too much has been sucking up to the superintendent for quite some time and along the way slipping in negative comments about the principal in order to get him canned. She's probably been real nice all along to the principal so that he shares information that she can use against him. Then she runs to the superintendent and tells him what she's found out. She most likely also has close relations with at least a couple people on the school board and what she's done is make the principal look bad to the people who matter. Making herself look like the loyal and dedicated educator in hopes of gaining a higher paying position. She's a truly disgusting and sorry excuse for a human being and she deserves any and all grief which comes her way.
twister
Backcountry Hiker

Postby tronagirl » Mon Mar 21, 2022 6:26 am

People who work at the school have told me that they have observed this woman (who hugs too much) openly flirting with the principal. They say that her behavior is very inappropriate and that the principal dealt with the awkwardness by ignoring it as much as he could. This woman has also been seen crossing boundaries when it comes to physical affection with children. Many wonder how such an unprofessional individual could possibly have been given the k-12 coordinator position. How does one of the least qualified people on the staff get promoted to a leadership position?
:smack:
tronagirl
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby torn80 » Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:07 am

Sounds like the typical Trona cluster fuck, for sure! There's just something about Trona where this sort of thing happens way more often than it should. I have my theories, but I'll keep them to myself....... for now.....
torn80
Cantankerous Mule

Postby cactuspete » Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:31 am

This huggy-wuggy teacher appears to be the type who likes to play games. I wouldn't be surprised if she makes a false accusation. In basketball it's called drawing a foul and sometimes referees fall for it and sometimes they don't. Similar is drawing a charge and usually in order to sell that a player flops on the floor in hopes that the referee will fall for the performance. A female teacher who excessively flirts is hoping for a favor of one kind or another. Sometimes she gets it and sometime she doesn't, but often the follow up maneuver in either case is to file a false accusation of sexual harassment or to threaten to do so. This is a very manipulative move, but very likely the type of thing the huggy-wuggy teacher is likely to do. It sounds like she has the idiots at the top (superintendent and board members) in her back pocket and so she hopes to be able to get away with this little charade. Of course, this is only speculation on my part, but it's a common pattern and the puzzle pieces seem to fit the pattern.
cactuspete
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby MojaveMike » Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:46 am

NBA spells out focus on stopping players from drawing 'manipulated' fouls
In real life women do this same sort of thing in order to draw 'manipulated' sexual harassment complaints. It's likely that about 60% of sexual harassment complaints are false accusations. The NBA took care of the analogous problem on the basketball court. It's time that the real world catches up with the sports world!
The biggest change for this season is that the NBA will now call an offensive foul on a player who gets a defender into the air with a pump fake and launches himself into the defender to draw a foul in an unnatural motion.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/32264912/nba-spells-focus-stopping-players-drawing-manipulated-fouls
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby shadylady » Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:01 am

torn80 wrote:Sounds like the typical Trona cluster fuck, for sure! There's just something about Trona where this sort of thing happens way more often than it should. I have my theories, but I'll keep them to myself....... for now.....

Impossible to deny and it's gotten steadily worse.
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby ziggy » Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:03 pm

Why You Always Lyin'?
I heard that the huggy wuggy teacher is trying to lie her way out of getting the principal canned.
ziggy
Fleabitten Varmint

PreviousNext

Return to Local News