"Woke Equity" in Education (aka, STUPIDITY)

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: "Woke Equity" in Education (aka, STUPIDITY)

Postby tronagirl » Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:51 am

Immigrant dad sounds off on 'woke' school agendas 'dumbing down' students
I've heard that a few of the teachers and the stupid-intendent at the school are curriculum Nazis. I wonder if they realize that this woke agenda stuff is baked into the curriculum here in California. Of course they do! Otherwise they'd be totally stupid, right?
tronagirl
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby wildrose » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:59 am

I understand that it's mostly a few younger teachers who can be considered "Curriculum Nazis." They're young, inexperienced, and freshly brainwashed by ideologue professors and so being naive and gullible they drink the koolaid without question.
wildrose
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby wabbit » Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:37 am

tronagirl wrote:I've heard that a few of the teachers and the stupid-intendent at the school are curriculum Nazis. I wonder if they realize that this woke agenda stuff is baked into the curriculum here in California. Of course they do! Otherwise they'd be totally stupid, right?

The stupid-intendent has several interesting nicknames including Jarhead (his first name is Jairo), Airhead (his last name is Arellano), El Chimpo (he reminds some people of a circus monkey), and Mumbles the Clown (he sort of lisps and doesn't pronounce words very clearly). Sometimes he places Dr. in front of his name because somehow he was given a doctorate in basket weaving to make him feel good about himself. What I hear is that many people have decided that the Dr. stands for little dictator since just as is the case with doctor, the first and last letters of dictator are also D and R. Needless to say, nobody except for a few pathetic sycophants have anything positive to say about the pathetic loser!
wabbit
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby twister » Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:07 am

wabbit: Thanks for that! I already heard a couple of those, but I really like Mumbles The Clown. That got an out loud laugh out of me and it explains a rumor I've heard about board meetings no longer being on YouTube. On Facebook there has been a lot of negativity and one way to cut down on that kind of thing is to hide from the public. It's a cowardly way of dealing with things, but what do you expect from a guy with Mumbles The Clown as a nickname?!!
:laugh:
What you say about sycophants is true, but it's true about most work places. It's just worse in some places than others. Weak leaders attract sycophants because they are desperate for support.
twister
Backcountry Hiker

Postby cloud » Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:52 am

Those are some funny nicknames. Usually a person only earns one or two nicknames. I guess this makes this guy extra "special."
cloud
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby shotgunmary » Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:28 am

Colorado father: Critical race theory keeps racism on life support
The sad reality is that many people with minority status use their minority status as an excuse every time things go wrong. Take the idiot in charge of the schools in Trona. Although he's doing a horrible job running things, it's most likely the case that he attributes any criticism he receives to racism. The reality is that he's an incompetent fool, but he hides behind his favorite excuse. The problem for him is that his excuse is based on nothing and at this point is nothing more than wishful thinking.
shotgunmary
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby trumpster » Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:13 am

Trump: Everything woke turns to SHIT
Absolute truth and the sooner Trona gets rid of the woke ass clown running the school there the better!
Make America Great Again
trumpster
Fleabitten Varmint

Re: Woke Ass Clown or Woke Assclown

Postby JanuaryJones » Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:37 am

trumpster: For the sake of clarity, did you mean woke ass clown or woke assclown without a space. There's a difference. You can look up the meaning of assclown for yourself and blackturtle did a pretty funny video called Soaking Wet Cat a few months ago which explains how ass can be used as an intensifier. Intensifiers are words like very or extremely as in long ass speech or tall ass building or hot ass day which would translate to very long speech, extremely tall building or extraordinarily hot day, respectively, FYI.
JanuaryJones
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby tronagirl » Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:56 am

Teacher took down American flag and has kids Pledge Allegiance to Pride Flag
Conservative pundits are going crazy over this one! I can see how someone might be offended, but it's also kind of funny at the same time. Should she be reprimanded or even fired? That would be disproportionate compared to what she did. Maybe she should be given a new flag to hang in her class and told not to remove it.
tronagirl
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby BoraxBill » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:21 am

Natomas Teacher With Antifa Flag In Classroom Caught On Video Urging Students To Attend Protests
This is interesting. As I recall the state of California has a law against teachers being members of the Communist Party. The guy is wearing a sickle and star on his t-shirt!
BoraxBill
Lonesome Miner

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues