TJUSD Board Meeting - April 15, 2021

News pertaining directly to Trona, Death Valley, the northern Mojave Desert, Inyo County, and adjacent areas.

Re: TJUSD Board Meeting - April 15, 2021

Postby wildbill » Wed May 05, 2021 6:09 am

pcslim wrote:The other thing I found stupid about the presentation were the arrows slides. To me the slide with many arrows pointing in many different directions represents a system which attempts to accommodate the needs of all participants and the slide with the single arrow represents a one-size-fits-all approach. In fact, I think that's what this supt wants. A simple one-size-fits-all approach to make his job easy. I may be reading between the lines, but his presentation was pretty weak without any indication that he had a deep understanding of anything.

One arrow pointing in one direction definitely represents a one-size-fits-all approach if you ask me. I think you nailed it.
twister wrote:harry styles basically confirming he's not straight
Something tells me that the superintendent is a One Direction fan.... just saying.... something about the way he lisps when he speaks.
Could he be TJUSD's first gay superintendent? Nothing necessarily wrong with that.... just saying....

At the risk of being deemed homophobic, I will say that his lisp seems to support this conclusion although it might be a stretch.
dzrtdwg wrote:twister: Most guys who liked One Direction are gay or so I'm told. I mean it's a boy band and the only people who should like that kind of crap are preteen girls! That's who it's made for! It's scary to think that a grown man could be stuck at the psychological developmental stage of a preteen girl! LOL

Yes, that is a scary thought!
wildbill
Fleabitten Varmint

Previous

Return to Local News