UFOs and Aliens

Share information or ask questions about the history of Searles Valley and nearby locations.

Re: UFOs and Aliens

Postby ziggy » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:16 pm

CIA Agent Area 51 Insider Tells It All: How To Raid It, Weak Points & Where Look For UFOs & Aliens
This guy is weird and he has a lot to say about Trona:
But you will locate the station with two underground tunnels with electrical trains one leads to Trona Death Valley and Sierra Nevada in California - the other all the way to Cheyenne Mountain Complex in Colorado. From my intelligence all alien stuff was moved to Trona underground base. I already visited Trona and you shall see the video of what I discovered there on September 1st.

And there's more! :alien:
ziggy
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby sandman » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:42 am

Definitely thre's a lot of mystery about what goes on the base. Not saying I believe any of the rumors, but there are some pretty crazy ones. Right now with all the problems on the base, any secret facilities might be inoperable and any underground facilities were probably demolished. What I want to know is if there are any missing personnel that they're not telling us about.
sandman
Lonesome Miner

Postby deathvalleyjake » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:12 am

The Roswell Incident
This makes perfect sense and it's a good illustration of how moral panics and conspiracy theories get started.
deathvalleyjake
Fleabitten Varmint

Previous

Return to Local History