The Underworld Empire

Share information or ask questions about the history of Searles Valley and nearby locations.

Re: The Underworld Empire

Postby recluse » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:52 pm

Giants of Death Valley : The Lost City of Atlantis in The Desert? - Mojave Mysteries
You'd think the guy would at the very least spend two decades exploring every nook and cranny in the area before casually dismissing the story as a hoax! So much for investigative journalism!
:roll2:
recluse
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby surfsteve » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:40 am

There hasn't been a post to this thread for a while. Here's a video I just came across and started watching. I view this as mainly entertainment but don't totally dismiss that large underworld empires may exist or have existed in the past. Who knows? If the surface population were totally wiped out maybe the first human beings to reappear came from underground. One thing that comes to mind is that if the earth were hollow, couldn't gravity be reversed inside the earth and humans would stick to the underside of it? It makes sense from a hollow spinning top as a model but if that were true then we would fly off the surface. Oh well it was just a thought... Time to get back to watching the video!

Inner Earth Civilizations Exist and I Can Prove It: Agartha & Hollow Earth
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby mrgreen » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:21 pm

All of these underground civilization myths seem a little hokey to me, but there's nothing wrong with fantasy as long as you know it's fantasy...
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Previous

Return to Local History