Computer Crime

Computers, internet, mobile devices, software, cameras, gadgets, etc.

Re: Computer Crime

Postby pcslim » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:13 am

Mega Sentence: New UK cyberterrorism law may jail hackers for life
This is pretty stupid! Life for hacking? Sentences should be based on bodily harm and real loss of property and not whether or not someone is exploring networks and computer systems. Real harm matters, but this law covers imaginary harm and that's where it goes too far.
pcslim
Lonesome Miner

Postby desertrat » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:12 am

Jennifer Lawrence targeted in nude scandal
The only thing that bothers me about this report is the info presented near the end of the clip about a hacker receiving a ten-year sentence for hacking into accounts of two actresses and posting their private pictures online in 2012. Other than that this falls into the category of BFD! In fact, I say good for 4chan and I applaud their efforts! Amnesty for the 2012 hacker!!! I'm on my way to try to take a peek at the pics myself!!!
:dizzy:
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrgreen » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:54 pm

Who hacked and posted celebs nude pics?
Think of it not so much as hacking, but as a public service! :thumb:
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby mrgreen » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:59 pm

Female Celebrities Attacked In Disgusting Violation Of Privacy - iCloud Hacked
Celebrities are fair game. Quit your bitching. I've already seen a bunch of these images. The hacker responsible for this is a hero and deserves every bitcoin that is sent his/her way! (BTW, no way are the pics of Ariana Grande fake!!!) As for the comparison to the NSA, STFU! There is a big difference between what an individual does and what the government does.
BTW, TYT viewers have given this video way more thumbs down than thumbs up. Even their own viewers don't want to hear all this bitching over some celebrity nude pics. This lady's rant goes to the deep end of dumb as far as I'm concerned!
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby James Sel » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:30 am

mrgreen wrote:Female Celebrities Attacked In Disgusting Violation Of Privacy - iCloud Hacked
Celebrities are fair game. Quit your bitching. I've already seen a bunch of these images. The hacker responsible for this is a hero and deserves every bitcoin that is sent his/her way! (BTW, no way are the pics of Ariana Grande fake!!!) As for the comparison to the NSA, STFU! There is a big difference between what an individual does and what the government does.
BTW, TYT viewers have given this video way more thumbs down than thumbs up. Even their own viewers don't want to hear all this bitching over some celebrity nude pics. This lady's rant goes to the deep end of dumb as far as I'm concerned!

Ana Kasparian, God is she sexy when she is pissed! Mr. Green let me know if you find any nudes of her. :popcorn:
James Sel
Cantankerous Mule

Postby mrgreen » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:11 pm

The Fappening and Media Hypocrisy
That TYT chick made two more videos on this topic and she bitches incessantly in each of them. It's really annoying. The guy who made THIS video actually gets real and doesn't go all hysterical over a bunch of BS. BTW, all three TYT videos on this topic have more thumbs down than thumbs up. The thumbs up count on THIS video is 3247 UP to 32 DOWN at this time. Big difference in the approval rating. It helps to be honest and to keep it real!
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby MojaveMike » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:32 am

The Police Tool That Pervs Use to Steal Nude Pics From Apple’s iCloud
Law enforcement violates the privacy of citizens all the time and most often the justification for this is tenuous at best. Hackers violated the privacy of celebrities in this case to share nude pics with the world. Better to share nude pics than to persecute people by manufacturing criminal charges based on illegally obtained evidence!
On the web forum Anon-IB, one of the most popular anonymous image boards for posting stolen nude selfies, hackers openly discuss using a piece of software called EPPB or Elcomsoft Phone Password Breaker to download their victims’ data from iCloud backups. That software is sold by Moscow-based forensics firm Elcomsoft and intended for government agency customers. In combination with iCloud credentials obtained with iBrute, the password-cracking software for iCloud released on Github over the weekend, EPPB lets anyone impersonate a victim’s iPhone and download its full backup rather than the more limited data accessible on iCloud.com. And as of Tuesday, it was still being used to steal revealing photos and post them on Anon-IB’s forum.

LINK: http://www.wired.com/2014/09/eppb-icloud/
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrgreen » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:36 pm

Nude Celebrity Photos Blocked On Reddit
Reddit wimps out! They give into the prudish jerks who want to ruin all the fun. But keep in mind that there's always 4chan!
:yup:
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby mrgreen » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:06 pm

CNN thinks 4chan is a person
I'd say that anyone who hasn't spent at least a few hours checking out 4chan is computer illiterate!
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby mrgreen » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:32 pm

Revealed: Who’s to blame for celebrity nude leaks :roll2:
Face it, celebrities do this on purpose and the real message is that it's cool to have people "discover" your nude pics. That way you can complain about them invading your privacy and show off your body and sexual exploits at the same time. It's the best of both worlds. It's like having your cake and eating it to.
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

PreviousNext

Return to Technology and Gadgets