Second Amendment Rights

Any recreational activity or form of entertainment goes here!

Re: Second Amendment Rights

Postby BoraxBill » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:27 am

For Utah Family, Guns Are a Revered Family Tradition
Some people believe that children should not be allowed to shoot guns according to this report. Probably most of those people live in cities. Ever since I was young I've been shooting guns and my kids and their kids do the same on family outings. It's just what we do.

BoraxBill
Lonesome Miner

Obama gives America the middle finder over gun control.

Postby surfsteve » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:27 am

surfsteve wrote:I didn't catch it the first time but fast forward the video to 1:11 and you will see the president begin his fake tears by giving America the middle finger!

This morning I decided to research Obama's middle finger. I remember when he gave it to McCain.

That time it was pretty obvious.

Here is another time that is a little less obvious.

I did some checking and the person's name he mentioned before doing it, John Callahan backed Hillary Clinton in the primaries and is probably the reason he is doing it.

Here is Obama giving Hilary the middle finger.

And finally here he is giving it to John Boehner, Republican house leader.

I also came across this article saying over 50 million people have been rounded up and exterminated from countries that have banned guns. That is more people than were killed in WWII. Isn't it?
http://rense.com/general95/gun-history.html
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Did anybody know that there was another shooting two days after Sandy Hill? I didn't find that out until today.
On Sunday December 17, 2012, 2 days after the CT shooting, a man went to a restaurant in San Antonio to kill his X-girlfriend. After he shot her, most of the people in the restaurant fled next door to a theater. The gunman followed them and entered the theater so he could shoot more people. He started shooting and people in the theater started running and screaming. It’s like the Aurora, CO theater story plus a restaurant!

Now aren’t you wondering why this isn’t a lead story in the national media along with the school shooting?

There was an off duty county deputy at the theater. SHE pulled out her gun and shot the man 4 times before he had a chance to kill anyone

http://hardnoxandfriends.wordpress.com/ ... -shooting/
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby James Sel » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:27 am

It was all over the local SA news not a global story.....hardly warrants the hype!

James Sel
Cantankerous Mule

Re: Obama gives America the middle finder over gun control.

surfsteve wrote:
surfsteve wrote:I didn't catch it the first time but fast forward the video to 1:11 and you will see the president begin his fake tears by giving America the middle finger!

This morning I decided to research Obama's middle finger. I remember when he gave it to McCain.

I did some checking and the person's name he mentioned before doing it, John Callahan backed Hillary Clinton in the primaries and is probably the reason he is doing it.

I also came across this article saying over 50 million people have been rounded up and exterminated from countries that have banned guns. That is more people than were killed in WWII. Isn't it?

I keep going back and looking at these videos. The more I look at them the more I believe Obama is intentionally giving America the finger over the second amendment while talking about the Sandy Hill shootings. He does it not once, but twice in the video.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Re: Obama gives America the middle finder over gun control.

surfsteve wrote:
surfsteve wrote:

I keep going back and looking at these videos. The more I look at them the more I believe Obama is intentionally giving America the finger over the second amendment while talking about the Sandy Hill shootings. He does it not once, but twice in the video.

I would love to see Jon Stewart make fun of these videos.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby cactuspete » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:37 am

Shooting triggers fear, chaos at TUHS and in the community
Another school shooting. This one close to home. Although access to guns makes these types of events possible, it's still the case that someone has to become crazy enough or aggravated enough to actually do it. Cars kill people and airplanes kill people, but so far I haven't heard any talk about banning either.
Reaves expressed frustration with the school's policy prohibiting students from bringing their cellphones to campus. "Our kids have cell phones so we can study in contact with them, not so the school can take them away," he said. Despite the cellphone ban most students do have them. That's how many parents learned of the shooting and lockdown. "Teachers were telling their students not to call on their phones but they did tell their students they could text, " said Tessa Pilgrim, whose daughter is a student.

LINK: http://www.ridgecrestca.com/article/20130110/NEWS/130119953/1001/NEWS
cactuspete
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:12 pm

Piers Morgan vs Ben Shapiro on gun control.
Take notes. This is how Alex Jones should have done it!

Also see:
18 Facts That Prove That Piers Morgan Is Flat Out Lying About Gun Control
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:48 am

Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:41 pm

According to this video Bank of America Won't Honor Debit/Credit Card Buys Of Ammo or Guns Anymore!
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

PreviousNext

Return to Recreation and Entertainment