Political Sex Scandals

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Political Sex Scandals

Postby surfsteve » Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:25 pm

The truth about Pizzagate?
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Are James Alefantis and Majestic Ape the same person?

Postby surfsteve » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:40 pm

Amanda Kleinman is supposed to be the name of the person who plays the Character of Majestic Ape. But it looks to me like it is actually James Alefantis. Here are two videos. One of James Alefantis, the owner of Comet Ping Pong, proclaiming his innocence to Megan Kelly and the second one came up when I googled "James Alefantis is Majestic Ape." Look at the disgusting smirk on his face he maintains throughout the interview with Megan Kelley and the smirk in the second video of the person behind the ski mask. They look like they are probably the same person to me!

Out of curiosity I also googled Amamda Kleinman and came up empty handed. Noticing that the name had the word man in it twice I next googled the meaning of word Klein.
German, Dutch (also de Klein(e)) and Jewish (Ashkenazic): from Middle High German, Dutch, German klein 'small', or Yiddish kleyn. This was a nickname for a person of small stature, but is also often found as a distinguishing name for a junior male, usually a son, in names such as Kleinhans and Kleinpeter.
Which means Amanda Kleinman roughly translates into "a man and a small man".

It is also apparently true that James Alefantis translates roughly into I love infants in French,though it too is off by a few letters. He actually changed his name to that from Jimmy Comet. It seems that trying to disprove it by working backwards from the premise that pizzagate is just a bunch of hog wash always keeps coming back with something creepy.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:30 pm

In case anyone didn't watch the interview in the video I posted above. Here is my summary...

Megan Kelly: What do you have to say to the accusation that you an Majestic Ape are the same person and that you are a pedophile?

James Alefantis: That's preposterous! There is no evidence and besides, I was wearing a ski mask so it is impossible and absurd for anyone to make that accusation!

Megan Kelly: I feel sorry for you. You are just another victim of fake news!
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:56 am

Don't see anything wrong with the fact that Jimmy Comet changed his name to James Alefantis?

It's an anagram.

https://www.google.com/search?num=50&si ... REQg58jtTQ
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Looks Like CBS News is Coming Around.

Postby surfsteve » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:28 am

CHECK THIS OUT!

Looks like CBS is finally coming around and starting to ask questions about pizzagate! After laying out much of the evidence and clearly pointing out that there is no proof, this video ends with the announcer asking "Why hasn't any investigation taken place?"

CBS News Ben Swann does a "Reality Check" on Pizzagate

Seems like one of two things is going on. Either Ben Swann from CBS is going to get fired or CBS has had a change of heart after Donald Trump called out CNN for being fake news and they don't want to get ostracized. Way to go Ben Swann. And CBS News?
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:13 am

I keep turning my back on this subject because it just seemed crazy. This video answers nothing really but does make me wonder.
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

Postby surfsteve » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:49 pm

The Still Report - FBI Analyst Says, High Level Pedophile Arrests Coming Soon
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:47 pm

Warning: last 4 minutes of video are advertisment and plug for this guys website.

PizzaGate Explodes: Anthony Weiner To Sink The Clintons!

Also see http://yournewswire.com/fbi-anthony-wei ... on-prison/
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby dilbert » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:47 am

What amazes me about this whole Pizzagate thing is that Anthony Weiner is somehow involved. It would have been even better if the restaurant involved specialized in hot dogs and tacos instead of pizza. That way the code language would have been more straight forward. LOL
dilbert
Lonesome Miner

Postby Carlos Danger » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:42 am

dilbert: You seem to know a little too much. You must be in on the secret. But do not spill the refried beans on the meaning of hard or soft taco. That's a spicy enchilada the recipe for which must remain a carefully protected secret and I should know for I am Carlos Danger!
Carlos Danger
Greenhorn

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues