Conspiracy Theory Nutjobs

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Conspiracy Theory Nutjobs

Postby whiskeypete » Wed May 16, 2018 5:18 pm

Student targeted by conspiracy theories after shooting speaks out :wtf:
Everything is a conspiracy nowadays and apparently (according to this video) it's all Donald Trump's fault!
whiskeypete
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby desertrat » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:50 am

'Hannity' exposes Rachel Maddow's conspiracy theories
Madcow the most paranoid conspiracy theorists of all! :crazy2:
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:44 am

I think of both, Hannity and Maddow as commentators not news reporters. Almost entertainers if not totally. One leans right one leans left. They are getting paid to bring in viewers one is more successful. They just yak and yak and generally say nothing. Not all viewer audiences don’t see in like I do, some believe these people are sharing nothing but facts or lies. That is the problem. As I get older I realize that yes, even Walter Cronkite was full of crap a lot of the time. Another problem as I see it, the public does not see this. This has gone on for so long I don’t think we will ever correct in my eyes the problem. So, I have no children and don’t think the end destruction of the Republic will happen in my lifetime because of my age. Thus, too bad for the ones left after I’m gone. Sounds cold and ugly, but the ignorant brought it on by not paying attention. We are giving up on learning from what history has taught us. A civilization such as the US will last 300 years then self-destruct from within. Like Rome, the Greeks and the other one-time leaders of the 3rd rock from the sun.
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

Postby surfsteve » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:25 am

My how things have changed. Just a few years ago the very same people under attack were calling me a hard core conspiracy nut and now these theories are becoming main stream! Don't get me wrong. There are still plenty of conspiracy nuts out there! I suppose, like a person trying to avoid an automobile accident, there is an instinct to over correct, often leading to a crash.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby ergot » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:41 pm

Alex Jones Rants as an Indie Folk Song
This is a nutty video about a nutjob.
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:46 pm

Sun Spot Solar Observatory Raid By FBI CRAZY FACTS RIGHT HERE!!!

Found this in the comments and you know what? She appears to be right. It's not a UFO it's a closet light fixture. Probably didn't show the right hand side because it would have revealed the pull chain!
1:18 mark u can clearly see it’s a fixture for a lightbulb ......it has been posted on side but is from a ceiling. U can clearly see the screwholes and the Center where bulb shld be and isn’t in some photos but clearly there in others causing the light flare. It made me believe too for minute n then i watched what she does in her other vids. She’s def a fraud.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby ergot » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:44 pm

The truth behind conspiracy theories
Conspiracies can be a fun hobby. It's all in your state of mind.
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:11 am

Great video! Most of the conspiracies it talks about till the end of the video are probable conspiracies.

There are cold blooded leaders in our government but it is rather nutty to take the term literally. I think the Sci Fi TV show “V” had a lot to do with promoting that theory...
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby ergot » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:33 pm

Tucker: Big national issues left unresolved
This video could have been posted to half a dozen different threads on this message board. Tucker Carlson is 100% correct in his assessment on this one. Libtards have lost their minds! They are hopelessly obsessed with Russia and they want to blame all sorts of things on Russia that have absolutely nothing to do with Russia. They have fabricated an elaborate conspiracy theory which makes other conspiracy theories seem quite tame and reasonable by comparison!
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrfish » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:11 am

Libtards like to make fun of conspiracy theories, but they fell hook, line, and sinker for the biggest and dumbest of all! Funny how reality comes along and bites libtards in the ass on a regular basis!
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues