Racism and Hypersensitivity

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Racism and Hypersensitivity

Postby wildbill » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:04 am

The Truth About "Unarmed Black Man" Shot by Police
This Mark Dice guy does a pretty good job at cutting through the BS. I'm not sure what protesters expect from police. I'm sure none of them would bother protesting if a policeman was shot in the line of duty. Hypocrites!
wildbill
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby sandman » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:01 am

Why black Americans are getting less sleep
This might be the dumbest fake documentary I have ever seen! A problem with victimology is that the cause and the effect are confused, which results in a very inaccurate and dysfunctional understanding of reality. Black communities self-sabotage. It's their own fault that people living in those communities can't sleep. One of the hallmarks of a ghetto is noise. People can't sleep well when it is noisy. Exhausted people can get a few hours of sleep in a noisy environment, but they can't get enough sleep to remain mentally alert and physically healthy. Instead of trying to blame others for their problems, Blacks should put their own houses in order.
sandman
Backcountry Hiker

Postby surfsteve » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:28 am

sandman wrote:Why black Americans are getting less sleep
This might be the dumbest fake documentary I have ever seen! A problem with victimology is that the cause and the effect are confused, which results in a very inaccurate and dysfunctional understanding of reality. Black communities self-sabotage. It's their own fault that people living in those communities can't sleep. One of the hallmarks of a ghetto is noise. People can't sleep well when it is noisy. Exhausted people can get a few hours of sleep in a noisy environment, but they can't get enough sleep to remain mentally alert and physically healthy. Instead of trying to blame others for their problems, Blacks should put their own houses in order.

Obviously the solution to the problem is busing. We must take the people that live in sleep deprived communities over to the homes of people that live in privileged, peaceful neighborhoods and bus the people that live in them over to the sleep deprived neighborhoods every night and then bus them back in the morning. We must all do out part to ensure equal opportunity sleeping conditions!
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby MojaveMike » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:57 am

Yes, Starbucks is Racist
This is worth listening to. Two black guys went out of the way to get themselves arrested. They had multiple opportunities to not get arrested. They refused and ultimately they got what they wanted. The bizarre thing is that the whole thing is being interpreted as if the black guys were victims of racism.
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby MojaveMike » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:01 pm

Starbucks Giving Black People Free Coffee for "Reparations"?
Free coffee for Black people hoax spreading across the nation!
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:57 am

...A couple guys dressed like farmers walk into a Starbucks with lunch boxes. One of them demands to use the restroom. After being refused unless they purchase something, one of them pulls out a thermos and pours himself a cup of coffee. The cops are called, camera pans in closer; and the guy being handcuffed turns out to be Willie Nelson who then says "It's Saturday Night Live!"
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Re: Racism and Hypersensitity

Postby mrfish » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:27 am

One of the coupons is for free BLACK COFFEE for everyone. Trolls are having way too much fun with this meme. Serves Starbucks right. Trying to do the politically correct thing and over-compensating is not the smart way to deal with a situation. Being off-balance does not help one to deal with a situation in an intelligent manner. Direct honesty works better IMHO.
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby ergot » Tue May 22, 2018 8:33 pm

What Do We Have Here?
Absolute proof that people lie about racism and use the race card as a cheap excuse to escape blame. Racism isn't a problem, but pretending to be a victim is a huge problem. People need to take responsibility for their lives and quit blaming others for their problems!
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrgreen » Wed May 23, 2018 9:26 pm

ergot: I'd be willing to bet that 99% of claims of racism made against cops are completely and totally bogus. I've heard Hispanics and Blacks claim that they get pulled over because of the color of their skin, but I'm now convinced that's just a big, fat, lame excuse. I'm not buying it anymore. The jig is up!!!
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby sandman » Wed May 30, 2018 5:11 pm

The Truth About Roseanne Being Canceled
Hypocrisy is alive and well!
sandman
Backcountry Hiker

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues