Stupid Happens

Any recreational activity or form of entertainment goes here!

Stupid Happens

Postby MojaveMike » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:51 am

Poppy Seed Bagel Leads to Positive Drug Test and Successful Lawsuit
Most of us knew about false positives associated with poppy seeds long before the Seinfield Show was ever created, but that's not what's at issue here. The problem is that the idiots in charge are idiots and it's nice to see them taken down a notch or two as a result of losing this lawsuit. More people need to stand up to the idiots in charge and insist that society be run in accordance with the dictates of logic and reason!
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Re: Stupid Happens

Postby MojaveMike » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:56 am

Breastfeeding in Public: A New Act of Terrorism?
Here's another case where the idiots in charge go a little too far. How people as dumb as this detective ever get hired to be detectives boggles the mind. Actually I can think of quite a few cases were under-qualified and unintelligent people are in positions of power. Is there a shortage of intelligent people or is stupidity a prerequisite for certain jobs?
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby cactuspete » Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:13 am

Is Yoga Religious?
Some Christians down in the San Diego area were so threatened by an exercise program which was based around yoga exercises that they filed a lawsuit. They claimed that the school was promoting religion (presumably Hinduism) by teaching exercises which are based on yoga exercises. Are all Christians this stupid? I'm going to go out on a limb and say no, but sometimes I wonder!
:smack:
cactuspete
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:30 am

The very definition of Yoga says that it is an exercise based on the Hindu philosophy. To call it American is absurd. Though I don't see anything wrong with teaching it. But I have to say technically because the title could offend some people I'm pretty sure it falls under the modern legal definition of hate speech. But then doesn't just about everything? Seems like the class was the equivalent of teaching a music class named Hymns while removing everything referring to Jesus. Frankly I find the whole thing absurd. But not as absurd as the definition of hate speech, which could mean just about anything. Crazy world out there!
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby shadylady » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:16 am

Teen Jailed Over League of Legends Now on Suicide Watch
Obviously sarcastic remark treated as if serious threat! This is the very definition of stupid! Every law enforcement official responsible in any way for this situation should be removed from their job and thrown in prison. This is legal kidnapping at its worse!
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby MojaveMike » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:54 am

Local News Reporter Accidentally Draws a Naughty Picture
Actually this falls more into the category of unintentional accident than stupid mistake, but it's still funny!
:laugh:
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrgreen » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:10 pm

MIRRORS AND MORONS - Idiots baffled by mirror!
This video explains EVERYTHING!!!
Why are there idiots who fail to realize that Glen Beck is a moron? Watch this video and see why.
Why are there idiots who believe that 9-11 was an inside job? Watch this video and discover the sad truth.
How come the stupidest among us often rise to the top and become leaders of corporations, bureaucracies, and government?
This video explains the mystery!!!
:smack:
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby a2z » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:18 pm

Idiot Tries To Jump A Sand Dune In FJ Cruiser
Actually I'm mildly impressed that it was even possible to do something like this in a stock FJ!
:laugh:
a2z
Cantankerous Mule

Postby panamint_patty » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:23 am

Televangelist Tweets About Masturbation
This is pretty funny stuff! :laugh:
panamint_patty
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby CoolChick » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:18 am

Caught on Tape: Violent Black Friday Shopping Brawls :wtf:
Chaos, mayhem, pandemonium, disorder, turmoil, and violence. Sounds like some kind of riot, but it's actually Americans out doing their Christmas shopping. These people have got to be some of the dumbest people on the planet and if you read the comments on YouTube to this video:

then you realize that people from other countries really do think that most of us are like the people shown in these videos. But we've all hears of Europeans and their soccer riots and Russians and their epic road rage and Arabs w/ their suicide bomber community colleges and so I figure every country has its fair share of complete idiots who just barely qualify as human!
:mad2:
CoolChick
Cantankerous Mule

Next

Return to Recreation and Entertainment