Retard Alert

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Retard Alert

Postby wildbill » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:32 am

As far as I'm concerned our entire society has gone retarded. All this over-sensitivity to anything that might potentially offend or bother some crazy basketcase that belongs in some mental ward has brought normal people to our knees. All the social justice warriors, the white knights, the do-gooders, and the politically correct idiots have taken over and we now live in an overly controlled and regulated society that's afraid of its own shadow. The perfect word to describe this state of affairs is RETARDED!
wildbill
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby pcslim » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:32 pm

Offence is Never Given, Retard
This could have gone in the Racism and Hypersensitivity thread as well, but the r-word gets used rather often in this video and so here ya go!
pcslim
Lonesome Miner

Postby mrfish » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:01 am

Suck my dick PC Principal!
Thou shalt not utter the word retard. And that's just one of the 555 commandments of the PC Bible.
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby ergot » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:42 am

Google extension Reword censors 'mean' comments in real time
The most important part of this clip begins at about 2:40. As already mentioned in a previous post, offense is never given. Offense is a voluntary reaction and if anything people should learn not to take offense, especially when it comes to what some people classify as "mean" words.
:smack:
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby ergot » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:47 am

Dead Milkmen - Takin Retards To The Zoo
Personally I find this song entertaining and funny, but I'm sure the social justice warriors out there will be outraged! Which makes the song even funnier!
:laugh:
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrgreen » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:35 am

pcslim wrote:Offence is Never Given, Retard
This could have gone in the Racism and Hypersensitivity thread as well, but the r-word gets used rather often in this video and so here ya go!

I would never call the little retarded girl a WE-TARD! It's RETARD!!!
:laugh:
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby dilbert » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:33 am

mrgreen: Actually I might say it either way depending on what I was implying! I believe in calling a spade a spade and if I encounter a retard I'm likely to refer to that person as a retard without apology and anyone who can't deal with that is a retard as far as I'm concerned! LOL
dilbert
Lonesome Miner

Postby dingleberry » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:42 am

The word RETARD is alive and well! I counted how many times I heard other people use the word last week and I got a grand total of eleven times and that's not counting on television or on the internet. As for myself, well, I used it six times last week, twice with the f-word-i-n-g in front of it.
dingleberry
Greenhorn

Postby CrustyOldFart » Thu May 12, 2016 7:27 am

It's my favorite thing to say when some idiot does something stupid on the road or when some nutjob says something stupid in a news clip or online video. It sums up the pure sense of disgust, nay revulsion, I feel when confronted with monumental stupidity. When you call someone a swine, you don't worry about the feelings of the pig because it doesn't know any better. The reality is that it's about the same with retards. Sorry, but that's just the cold, hard facts. Like it or whine, whatever suits you...
CrustyOldFart
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby dilbert » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:13 am

South park the F word
The F-word and the R-word are both uttered in this classic clip from South Park!
dilbert
Lonesome Miner

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues