Nuremberg Principles

Computers, internet, mobile devices, software, cameras, gadgets, etc.

Re: Nuremberg Principles

Postby desertrat » Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:41 am

Snowden risked everything, survived, now in 'safest place on globe'
It is ironic that Russia is a safe haven now for patriots and that the USA does everything it can to discourage people from standing up for freedom.
:smack:
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby a2z » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:30 pm

MonsterMind! The NSA Program That Made Edward Snowden Go Public! Revealed!
Counter-attacking without human oversight? Sounds like a disaster just waiting to happen!
a2z
Cantankerous Mule

Postby cactuspete » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:04 am

Putin trolls CIA on Edward Snowden
Putin seems much more honest and transparent than any of the idiots running our country. I'm sick and tired of hearing about airhead Hillary or that buffoon Trump. And then there's a whole parade of clowns including Bush, Kerry, McCain, Obama, and even more. Why can't we have a dignified and intelligent leader who actually cares about human rights and who isn't bought-off by big corporations?
cactuspete
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:32 am

If Putin were to run for president in this country there's a good chance he would win but since he's already got a job we'll have to settle for Trump unless a bunch of brain dead Zombies decide to elect Hillary. I think Putin is right when he says Snowden isn't giving any secrets to the Russians. More than likely Snowden released everything he had to Wikileaks right from the start. If anything it's probably the other way around. It is said that the Russians among other countries hacked into Hilary's email server and have copies of her deleted emails. Maybe Snowden will be releasing them. Too bad the CIA has copies of everyone's email but hers! Obama promised us transparency. Unfortunately it only applied to you and me and not them. It's obvious now, that he wasn't transparent enough for voters to see through him.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrfish » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:18 am

cactuspete: "I feel your pain"
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Previous

Return to Technology and Gadgets