Race Relations

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Race War?

Postby CrustyOldFart » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:41 am

Joey Salads: Rather than have a reasonable discussion those retards take their shirts off and want to fight. They are truly sub-human and their behavior proves it. They cause their own difficulties and they are too damn stupid to figure that out. I've always wanted to believe otherwise, but I guess I was naive and fooled by the propaganda that whites were the problem. This is irrefutable proof that the propaganda was all just a lie.
CrustyOldFart
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby mrgreen » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:12 pm

Joey Salads: The video is what it is and no amount of mental gymnastics can change that. All the rationalizations and excuses that the SJWs come up with can't change the truth. Maybe instead of hiding from the truth, maybe it's time to try dealing with it!
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby mrgreen » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:01 pm

Hurricane Matthew Walmart Brawl Shows Humanity at its Worst
No comment. :smack:
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby ergot » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:41 am

[News] WTF - Teenager hospitalized for making "Blue Lives Matter" video?
The media ignores stories like this even though this kind of thing is common.
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:52 am

surfsteve wrote:Watch this video. What happens will surprise you!

Joey Salads has been proven to be a fake and after seeing the last video below I feel ashamed for having posted his Black Lives Matter Video. Shame on you Joey Salads. You are no better than crooked Hillary!

Trump Car DESTROYED in Black Neighborhood (Social Experiment)

Trump Car Destroyed in Black Neighborhood - Video is FAKE - Joey Salads Hoax Exposed
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby sandman » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:32 am

ergot: Blue Lives Matter because All Lives Matter, but there's no reason anyone should be assaulted for expressing an opinion. Only animals resort to physical violence when confronted with someone expressing ideas which they disagree with. Those who get physically violent should be put away for an extremely long time. We cannot tolerate that kind of behavior in civilized society.
sandman
Backcountry Hiker

Postby mrfish » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:35 am

Harsh rhetoric and the war on police
Declare Black Lives Matter a terrorist group, round up all members, ship them off to Gitmo, torture and execute.
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby ergot » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:06 pm

Four charged for Facebook Live beating video
It looks like the proper charges were filed (kidnapping, battery, and hate crime), but BLM Kidnapping is more fitting than Facebook Live Beating.
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby dilbert » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:43 pm

Such incredible stupidity! Not only is it stupid to take your frustrations out on another person, but it's even dumber to stream it live to a social media site. How it is possible for these people to be so god damned dumb is beyond explanation. Please tell me that these are not people, but some form of sub-human primate. It's hard to believe that actual people can be so stupid!
dilbert
Lonesome Miner

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:26 am

dilbert wrote:Such incredible stupidity! Not only is it stupid to take your frustrations out on another person, but it's even dumber to stream it live to a social media site. How it is possible for these people to be so god damned dumb is beyond explanation. Please tell me that these are not people, but some form of sub-human primate. It's hard to believe that actual people can be so stupid!

You are so very correct on this topic. The event that took place is in itself sad and there is nobody to blame but the 4 idiots that did the harm. They are old enough and know better. The other issue is how stupid those people are. There are many more like them out there and that is what is also scary. I worry about them and those who can influence them into a political block.
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues